D12 video

H

Holla

I got mixed feelings about that video. It seems like all D12 material is to be laughed at or to joke about. That song just happens to top their previous songs and videos but I find it hard to take them serious as a group. Purple Hills or Pills, that was suppose to be funny too. I guess when they do their solo thing, we can take them serious like Eminem and Obie Trice.....

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
I was dyin laughin when bizzare punched em in the head and took the lead lol, I also like the part when bizzare and kunivas are arguing about who should tell em about himself. Its so funny because what they are sayin is actually true and theyre makin light of the situation, its kinda like why Sinbad was funny or Chris Rock.

ill o.g.
Yeah the 'My Band" video is really funny, but HAS ANYONE SEEN THE POUR YOUR 40 OUT VIDEO BY D12? its their newest one after my band... They are rappin krunk style and if you thought my band was selling out this video is such an obvious biting of the whole krunk style.. why is d12 tryin to make dirty south songs like everyone else is? I use to dig eminem and d12 mostly because they stuck to their own style and didn't follow the trends WHATS UP WITH THAT?

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
Freakwncy said:
I THINK THAT SH*T IS WACK!!! THEY'RE LIKE HIP HOP CLOWNS....IT'S WORST THEN WATCHING THE REAL WORLD... FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE.....

Yo, I gotta agree (even though it is kinda funny, especially if you have a real juvenile sense of humor). As I say, Eminem is the Howard Stern of rap, a shock jock. Hey, Did I see Beetlejuice, Hank The Angry Drunken Dwarf, and 'Stuttering' John in there.

c-dub

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hmmm lets see. The video is funny, okay. But the song is wack and eminem is makin them look like fools to me. Every video I've seen from them has this "slim shady" look to it. I don't take them serious at all. I hate they're reppin Detroit. That's not Detroit to me. Royce Da 5'9 reps Detroit better than they eva could. I'm from the D and there's alot more to Detroit's hip hop scene than weak ass D-12. They need to break away from the "slim shady" act and show some skills. If they got any. Bizzare is the biggest fool of them all.

luxx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
its sad that cats is feelin this kinda garbage. shows the pathetic state of hip hop today

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
I love this video and this song... you know why?

not because it's even all that good... but mostly because he's admitting what he's always been: A POP STAR WITH A BOY BAND

lol!

not tryin to hate, just tellin it like I see it.