cut itself in FPC

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yo, the cut itself feture won't work when I'm using the FPC

is anyone else experiencing this? I have a sample chopped up in all the pads but I can't get them to not overlap when I wanna be on some ol DJ priemeir shit.

and sorry I couldnt find a thread that would answer my pinpoint descriptive question. thanks illmuzik.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
i tried it on the FPC and it didnt work. that's why I dont use the mofo. :)

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
u gota set da parameters on the fpc plugin to be 1 to 1 i believe. that will cut every sample when its done bein pressed. it can be done. u can even transfer everything over to a midi keyboard n lay out da samples there to play shit like dat. fpc is great. i use it to bring out ideas. not necessarily to record shit down, but jus to play around wit shit to get the juices brewing.

nomics

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Manji said:
yo, the cut itself feture won't work when I'm using the FPC

is anyone else experiencing this? I have a sample chopped up in all the pads but I can't get them to not overlap when I wanna be on some ol DJ priemeir shit.

and sorry I couldnt find a thread that would answer my pinpoint descriptive question. thanks illmuzik.
yeah this can be done...for some reason i thought you meant a sample actually cutting itself on single pad! Well under your note value and pad octave note value you have 2 boxes: Cut which group? and Cut by which group?. Look at the help file--->FPC---->Pad View for more info. the sampler channes have more flexibility for me and is easier to route a single sound to its own track.