curious..

m.s

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The Stanton Final Scratch 2

Im A D.j And I ALSO Make Beatz... I Dont Know If Anyone Is Familiar With The Stanton Final Scratch 2 Its A Program That Is Used To Play Your Mp3 With Your Turntables To Me It Seems Like A Someshit Im About To Buy.. But Im Kinda In Doubt.. I Was Wondering If Anyone Has Played With The Shit Or Heard Anything Good Or Bad About It Cause Im About To Buy This Shit Like Asap... 1

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
There was a post in here I came across a while back with a link to some sight that reviewed Final Scratch and compared it to the CDX deck and to Serato, the other very similar product. From what I remember there were still some glitches with Final Scratch and Serato was rated much better and was more stable. You should search the forums because there were a few threads covering Final Scratch. You should def look into Serato too before you drop your cash on FS. Good Luck

m.s

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
good lookin!!

m.s

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah i checked out the both.. im gonna roll with stanton.. it has a few features ranes doesnt but i appreciate the assistance..

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
to me its the most significant innovation of the past few years.
its fantastic, you can cut your own instrumentals, or even make beats from scratch, of mp3s and waves.
my homeboy (dj) has it, and weve used it many times on stage. he did spin our tracks as if we had them on vinyl, added moviequotes, cutted hook doubles from wave, its magic man

there in fact is some timing delay, but you have to listen very attentively to catch that. its just a few milliseconds. thats because the final scratch box sends timecodes from the record (there are cells on the record, juts like on a cd, giving timing information) to the software, so the software knows which position of your digital file is to be played. its like the record says "3.51.23" and the software responds to play your mp3 from exactly that point. this action takes some processing time. but as told before, that delay is nearly not perceptible. and im talking about "final scratch 1". the 2nd version is def improved.

the sound is realy as if youd scratch a real record, so id say go with that, you wont regret.

peace
mike

Holly Scott

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
mik-p said:
to me its the most significant innovation of the past few years.

No doubt about that. Vinyl will never die, but the possibilities this opens up are limitless. I've heard all good things

Anyone know how much it costs? _and where to get it - I mean you need more than the software right - you need like a special record plate or some shit

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Holly Scott said:
Anyone know how much it costs? _and where to get it - I mean you need more than the software right - you need like a special record plate or some shit

see the pics...
u can find it on ebay, version1.5 for about 300bucks, the new 2.0 goes by 500

Attachments

• P8150233.JPG
    P8150233.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Final-Scratch-small.jpg
    Final-Scratch-small.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 68

members online

No members online now.