crazy bitch

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That had to be an actress. Oh my god!!!!

I think what's worse and a telltale sign of what's wrong with this generation... did you see the handful of grown men that didn't utter a single word when that girl was in the old woman's face? I wouldn't tolerate any person being up in an old lady's face.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
LMMFAO!!!!!
Where the hell was this shot at?
Reminds me off my boys baby moms keeps repeating shit over and over like that makes it real.
Once she repeated Ima kill him , for like 40 minutes on the phone while I tried to talk sense to the bitch.
The more sense I made she'd get louder. LOL
That was a dumb drunk bitch and yeah cats shoulda fucked her up.

The hell is Glenwood?ATL?
Man , I would love it if someone fucked her up , as in knocked her out.

Get my hair(oh she said hat lol, I thought the weave got took) so I can go!
OMG LOLOL
Im pressin charges, whats your name?!

Great find, everytime Im pissed Ima find this thread, lololol, wow..

Apparently her supa powers didnt work like she thought they would.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Couldn't watch the whole thing...Ain't no level minded adult jump up to say sh!t!?!!?

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
haha i laughed pretty hard when there was pure silence until someone broke it with a soulja boy "YOUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Fuck this shit made me sick, first she goes off at an old lady who just sits there and doesnt respond.
Then she goes all crazy on people that cant take no more of her bullshit, they take her hat then she starts threatening to press charges. The question should be what planet was this filmed on?
That crazy bitch gives the human race a bad name.
I dont like to hit girls, but shit she deserves a slap, and a lawsuit to deal with of her own for threatening an old lady.
And I thought my ex was crazy. Damn.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
See you all didn't see the whole thing, minutes before she went off, about 6 elderly ladies jumped her, beat her down and took turns farting in her face...didnt y'all catch that her wig was twisted before she got up?

LMAO!!!

peace kings,

dac

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Lmao^^^^^^^^^^

OMG! This bitch needs to go back to school or something. I don't hit women but oh man, I would have lost control and decked her. Sorry. I know I would have slapped her or something. I just know it. Bitch is more than crazy. INSANE!

members online