CP3 to the Clippers!!!!!!!!!

MitchHolmes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Imagine, you think you got traded to the Lakers one week, the next you find out youre going to the Clippers!!!!! What a disaster!!!

On a serious note him and Griffin gonna light it up!!!

Some Guy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
I was kinda hoping he'd go to the Warriors. But its alright we got Kwame Brown. He's just as good as CP3.

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
I'm going to sit and wait to see how many people jump on the Clippers bandwagon tho they still suck have sucked and will continue to suck. Lakers will always run LA, and this whole B.S. about the Lakers getting CP3 and D Howard being unfair is some straight hoe ish. Lakers still got nothing for trading Odom whats up with that?; whoopdee doo a first round draft pick. NBA playing with cheat codes man, the game is rigged.

Cp3
Billups
Butler
Griffin
Jordan

Sounds like a playoff team to me.

Aye Lou, that's wishful thinking bro, probably on NBA 2k 12.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I dunno man, the overall landscape of the west has changed...if paul and west could get there in NOLA I dont see why he cant do it with griffin in LA

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I think the Clips gave up too much, CP3 knee is worst then mines. Since the season is only 55 games he may do alright.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Lol...

CP3 stays healthy..... Clips get #4 seed. real talk...

I see that team improving greatly with CP3.... Griffin is going to get mega lobs from CP3..

Plus CP3 plays good defense...something that the Clips were lacking for about 50 years..lol.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
this shit had me rollin'. LOL!

I've had two knee surgeries, my right knee barley has cartlidge in it. I know personlly once it happens ones it will happen again. Those meniscus tears slowly end careers, just ask Penny Hardaway, Brandon Roy. Both were headed for the hall of fame until that carlidge starts to tear.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Penny's degenerative knees are the reason why my Penny Hardaway autographed ball is worthless.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Penny's degenerative knees are the reason why my Penny Hardaway autographed ball is worthless.

LMAO... Who you tellin, I have four pages of Penny Hardaway basketball cards i collected back in the day, not worth a damn dime.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Lol...

CP3 stays healthy..... Clips get #4 seed. real talk...

I see that team improving greatly with CP3.... Griffin is going to get mega lobs from CP3..

Plus CP3 plays good defense...something that the Clips were lacking for about 50 years..lol.

So you think the Clippers are better than LAL, SAN, OKC, MAVS????? I'll even put the Grizz ahead of them until i'm proven wrong

On a side note i have lived in LA all my life and NO PLAYER has been able to fight the curse of Donald Sterling. Blake has already sat an entire season in his brief career. What you think is gonna happen to CP3?? Which is sad because I'm a fan

LMAO... Who you tellin, I have four pages of Penny Hardaway basketball cards i collected back in the day, not worth a damn dime.

I was the biggest Penny fan growing up lol. So sad what happen. He still makes dope shoes though

Padrino Stackz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
definitely a playoff team! i see them as a bottom seed in the playoffs.... as long as cp3 can stay healthy.. if not.. its a wrap son lol

members online