Controllers

SketchUp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
what MIDI controller do u use and how do u rate it? im lookin for one to hook up to a sound module and an mpc. wot do you think?

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
M Audio Oxygen 8...I like it, full size keys, editable MIDI parameters, velocity, etc. $139.00 AMS.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Me AMG got the same tonka-toy controller - tho i aint knockin it, it seems to work just fine....I personally need more assignable knobs and faders tho, and the octave jump gets annoying after a while. Good for knockin yer drum patterns out real quick, as well as bass lines, short piano motivs/or phrases, but once u want to expand and play lower octaves as well as higher ones at the same time yer screwed.....thats my only opinion on wackness for this controller.

STEEZ

A

ACEBEATZ

Korg MicroKorg with MPC-Style pads and lot of features, built solid.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Are u recomending Ace, or do u actually have the keyboard?

I checked it at the GC in seattle and i was dissapointed with the pads after planning on buying one.....Plus i thought the keys were too miniture, especially for my sausage-fingers....lol.....I wouldnt cop one if i were u, but thats on a personal note.

BeAtArKiTeK

"Only God Can Judge Me"
ill o.g.
Yeah i got the radium 61 key and is tight for what i do. It has knobs and sliders u can assing all tough i dont use them much and also a pitch and modulation wheel.

members online