confirm a like

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Yo @Fade, wtf is this?!

Are @2GooD Productions 's posts so 'out there' now that we need to be questioned on our certainty on liking them? :LOL:
1647362600271.png

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Consider @Iron Keys we had a Proud Boy posing as a rapper that got banned yesterday so this is what its come to.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
it was in the instrumental thread. I can't remember which post i liked, pretty sure it was one of 2good's either a comment or youtube post.

I'm wondering if the page was still kind of 'loading' at the time. I think I've seen this pop up before.
Must have either been still loading or you were clicking like very quickly all over the place like a maniac. In other words, SPAM check!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ok, we need to fix this.

Do you have Javascript disabled? That's number one.
Is this only happening when liking 2good's posts? Try liking this one.
Is it in the Insane Asylum? What posts exactly?

Right now you guys are like "Hey doc, my toe hurts, fix it!". Doc: "which toe?". You: "THE TOE! FIX IT!".

This is the life of a developer.

Ok, we need to fix this.

Do you have Javascript disabled? That's number one.
Is this only happening when liking 2good's posts? Try liking this one.
Is it in the Insane Asylum? What posts exactly?

Right now you guys are like "Hey doc, my toe hurts, fix it!". Doc: "which toe?". You: "THE TOE! FIX IT!".

This is the life of a developer.
he was joking lmao

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
This also happens if i click the notification bell icon before page has loaded fully, takes me to the notifications page.

In normal situations, Annoyingly when I click the notif bell to close notifications it takes me to notif page. Which is useful in one sense. I'm just used to clicking icons to close, other than click outside and actually click a link. (non issue, unless Fade wants it to be)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Well until you answer the questions, I can't help you. I don't have the issue on my end, so either you don't know how to use the internet or you broke it.

members online