compleeted my edgeikashun

T

The Bastard

today was my last day of school, depending on my final grade in math , (which will be really close) ill be graduating in january with an associates degree in media technology. which means i have the cridentials to come to your house and hook up your vcr to your dvd player! im never goin to school again! feel free to send me loot as graduation gifts

T

The Bastard

Congrats! What's an RCA cable? Does that mean I need a amplificator too?

an rca cable is what u use to plug in yur toaster, the amplificator shouldnt be turned up past 666 dbs

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
so... tell us.. what does a VCR do

and congrats

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
congrats homie.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Nice. I like.

T

The Bastard

just got the final grade in an email from the teach! thats gangster talk for teacher.

Luca, Luca, Luca.

If only you were as diligent at doing your homework as you are at
sending me
e-mails!!

Well, I'm not sure if you really EARNED this grade. Nevertheless, "C"
(see) is what it is.

Best wishes on your Graduation.

Prof. Williams

C means i graduate!

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Bastard,
First, congrats on graduating with a diploma, that's proof you had the dedication and the will to make something happen. You can do a lot with one diploma, once people know that you graduated, it opens up a lot of doors.

Now, since you're spitting on me in public with your replys, and I got locked out, I got to come back to you.
Story so far:
I post saying I got a problem with your picture and why.
You come at me screaming insults, much along the lines of the negativity and destruction I was talking about.
IMO, diploma or not, you should reach for a higher ground and contribute something positive to this world, shit is way too real to waste your time hating on people (especially random people you don't even know in an internet forum) for no reason. If you're gonna take the time to post up here twenty times a day (with that Pedro pic I can't stand), you should try to come with something positive that can be of more value to the thousands of people reading these posts.

Overall, I think it would do you some good to have a bit more composure, carry yourself with a little more respect for others and less hate. That coupled with a diploma should get you a little further in life than just blindly screaming at people.

Now, back to our program....

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Bastard,
First, congrats on graduating with a diploma, that's proof you had the dedication and the will to make something happen. You can do a lot with one diploma, once people know that you graduated, it opens up a lot of doors.

Now, since you're spitting on me in public with your replys, and I got locked out, I got to come back to you.
Story so far:
You come at me screaming insults, much along the lines of the negativity and destruction I was talking about.
IMO, diploma or not, you should reach for a higher ground and contribute something positive to this world, shit is way too real to waste your time hating on people (especially random people you don't even know in an internet forum) for no reason. If you're gonna take the time to post up here twenty times a day (with that Pedro pic I can't stand), you should try to come with something positive that can be of more value to the thousands of people reading these posts.

Overall, I think it would do you some good to have a bit more composure, carry yourself with a little more respect for others and less hate. That coupled with a diploma should get you a little further in life than just blindly screaming at people.

Bastard's reply: "Fuck you. Stop crying. I'm gonna fit you w/ cement shoes...that's gangster talk for offing you."

lmao.....

T

The Bastard

Bastard,

Story so far:

if u wanna hear sumthin uplifting and positive talk to wings, i only talk truth, and the truth is your a fuckin pussy for A. taking the sig pic to heart B. being a snitch C. taking things o nthe net too seriously , now you can stop acknowledging me al ltogether, unless you wanna cry yourself to sleep due the abuse ill give you via broadband!

T

The Bastard

check out the sig pic with the updated olde time boston writing, its even worst than the last one!