Coming to you live form the University of Houston

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
U of H is currently taking in all the refugee students from New Orleans, the admissoins proccess has been shortend to 1 day for everybody who's comin from Louisiana. I work in the admission office, right now Im looking at about 2-300 students (they just keep pourin in) looking for a place to continue taking courses, most of them want to stay on campus (understandable). Im stayin late tonight till 8:00 helping applications get filled and finding students dorms. After I leave from here (like most of the other student workers here) Im going to the Astrodome to volunteer and help my rounds, in case yall forgot Im from 13th ward New Orleans, I havnt heard from any of my family but I hope I can find them at the astrodome. I was told they started shipping peopleto Dallas and San Atonio because the Astrodome could not hold the promised 25,000 people (its an old buildin). Im right in shit central so if yall have questions ask away

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
No questions here, just good luck with everything!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Craig Gantt said:
U of H is currently taking in all the refugee students from New Orleans, the admissoins proccess has been shortend to 1 day for everybody who's comin from Louisiana. I work in the admission office, right now Im looking at about 2-300 students (they just keep pourin in) looking for a place to continue taking courses, most of them want to stay on campus (understandable). Im stayin late tonight till 8:00 helping applications get filled and finding students dorms. After I leave from here (like most of the other student workers here) Im going to the Astrodome to volunteer and help my rounds, in case yall forgot Im from 13th ward New Orleans, I havnt heard from any of my family but I hope I can find them at the astrodome. I was told they started shipping peopleto Dallas and San Atonio because the Astrodome could not hold the promised 25,000 people (its an old buildin). Im right in shit central so if yall have questions ask away

damn, C, i hope ya family is safe. My thoughts are wit ya my man!

Bosta

Hi Joka
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
man keep ya faith, its a good thing that u volunteering - i told my ppl i wanted to go somewhere and do the same shit - id rather donate my time than $

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Good to hear you're doing something to help thoseworse of than you! Best of luck and I hope your family are safe.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
That's good to hear that your assisting those that need it man, I'd be doing the same If I was closer to that area and I didn't have so much going for myself right now. Me and some people were actually going to say fuck it and go down there and help out but, I'd lose everything aswell if I did. But Yo, My thoughts and prayers are wit u my man, your family will be okay..

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Let's hope they fit more than 12,000 in the Alamodome (if they bring them there - they should because they don't use it much since the Spurs got a new home). I know for a fact that dome is fuckin massive!

Good luck with all that stuff tho Craig, I can't even imagine going through that.

members online