Colombia/Miami/Latinos/Ill Musik

paradigmshifter

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Que pasa IllMuzik... just wanted to tell everyone here a little more about me... 25 years old... originally from Medellin, Colombia (home town of Pablo Escobar - I hope everyone knows who that is)... moved to Miami in '98, did 2 years in the US Navy (got out early ;)... recently graduated from SAE's Sound/Recording Engineer program... did 1/2 of an associates in Film @ Miami Dade College (plan to finish some day)... have a wife a 2 kids... etc...
I have been into music since 6, started with keys and clarinet... gave up real instruments... still do the keyboard thing a little but prefer the mouse!!!
I use FL Studio and Reason on the PC and Logic on MAC... with a lots of VST or AU plugins... but never use presets!!!
Producing Hip-Hop, Trip-Hop, Chill/Ambient, Drum & Bass, Techno, House (mostly deephouse)... and a lot of experimental stuff... check some of my work a
I am a technical/computer geek so if anyone needs help with anything related to music/daws, etc... let me know and I'll help if possible...
Peace...

members online