Coast Contra

Ys Man

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 21
Thanks, is the mix coming through ok? The vocal and the sample have some major issues which can't really be solved easily, I know on really cheap headphones the sample is barely audible.

Yeah man sounds dope on headphones, the sample sits audibly nicely under the lyrics allowing the room needed.

I still mix in headphones and often feel disappointed when it’s heard through a phone speaker or shit equipment but unfortunately that’s how it is people listen with what they’ve got, those not that into music or producing probably aren’t going to be that bothered but as we all know good equipment headphones / speakers literally transforms music.
Like is that the same track?

All that can be done is work harder on mixing skills but if it’s heard through ‘lesser’ equipment then lesser is what the listener will receive.

Ys Man

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 21
Yeah man sounds dope on headphones, the sample sits audibly nicely under the lyrics allowing the room needed.

I still mix in headphones and often feel disappointed when it’s heard through a phone speaker or shit equipment but unfortunately that’s how it is people listen with what they’ve got, those not that into music or producing probably aren’t going to be that bothered but as we all know good equipment headphones / speakers literally transforms music.
Like is that the same track?

All that can be done is work harder on mixing skills but if it’s heard through ‘lesser’ equipment then lesser is what the listener will receive.
Thanks mate, thats not really what i meant, the problem is the sample when in mono dissapears (the very very cheap headphones were mono) and the vocal still had some horrible highs after removing the beat with serato so there is a quite drastic cut at the top. Just wanted to make sure it was just a mono problem which im not sure i can solve without replaying.