classic movies

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
The Bastard said:
if u were a lil dood in the u.s. and u didnt like ninja turtles and pro wrestling, you were homo. the first martial arts shit i got into was karate kid like i said, into sum jean clead shit wit bloodsport

bigup to the turtles! even the cartoon was ill, WHO's with me that the new turtles remake is pure booootay.. i mean turtles with no eyes??? WTF! First marial arts i remember as a kid was David Carrodine in Kung Fu, and yeah i though he was Chinese!! damn hollywood to jacked up to use real asians!! big WTF to that as-well

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
young guns 2, back to the future (all of them). warriors

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Turtles I and II, I saw III alot as well, but the first and the second is really close to my heart.

Ghostbuster I and II.

Scarface (my dad showed it for me the first time when I was like 6yrs old, he made me close my eyes during the shower scene lol)

T

The Bastard

Chrono said:
bigup to the turtles! even the cartoon was ill, WHO's with me that the new turtles remake is pure booootay.. i mean turtles with no eyes??? WTF! First marial arts i remember as a kid was David Carrodine in Kung Fu, and yeah i though he was Chinese!! damn hollywood to jacked up to use real asians!! big WTF to that as-well
I RESPECT THE REMAKE OF THE TURTLES, THEY ARE TRYIN TO INTRODUCE TURTLES TO A NEW GENERATION. BUT I WOULDNT WATCH IT, ITSJ UST NOT RIGHT

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
if u were a lil dood in the u.s. and u didnt like ninja turtles and pro wrestling, you were homo.

LMAO, man I was big on ninja turtles, but I was never that big a wrestling fan. The street fighter video game was also influential in the early years of my life.

Shit man, I remember being a little kid and liking almost every movie I saw. As long as it had some action or some humor I enjoyed the hell out of it. Now I can't help but notice shitty writing and acting and thinking most movies suck. These days I mainly like comedy movies and old classics like the godfather.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Cant believe nobody said "Coming to America" yet !!!!

Also, the Indiana Jones serie,
and those old Ninja and/or Kung Fu flicks, specialy from the Shaw Brothers
(36th Chamber, Shaolin Temple, Master of the Flying Guillotine, The Buddist Fist, Shaolin Vs Lama... too many...)

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
First Ninja Tutrles Series

Then ROCKY Series

T

The Bastard

sYgMa said:
Cant believe nobody said "Coming to America" yet !!!!

Also, the Indiana Jones serie,
and those old Ninja and/or Kung Fu flicks, specialy from the Shaw Brothers
(36th Chamber, Shaolin Temple, Master of the Flying Guillotine, The Buddist Fist, Shaolin Vs Lama... too many...)
one of my fav movies is the temple of doom,oddly i dont like any other indiana jones movies besides that one

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
one of my fav movies is the temple of doom,oddly i dont like any other indiana jones movies besides that one
Thats a first......everyone i have ever spoken to said they enjoyed the other two and thought Temple of Doom was shitty...I guess thats why u said "oddly"

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
o-a-ksavage said:
The street fighter video game was also influential in the early years of my life

I loved Street Fighter at the arcade and NES, i remember when the nes first dropped. me an one of my friends used to walk 3 miles to quicktrip to play Street Fighter on the regular coppin slushies, illlll shit

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Ah, them back to the future films were classics. Used to enjoy police academy too loved the guy who made all them funny sound effects, they probably made too many of those though.
Beverly hills cop too, undercover brother is also a personal favourite

But some more serious films like shawshank redemption and the green mile after watching those i was left with a feeling of having watched and enjoyed a good film

am sure theres plenty more though

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
What ya'll know bout "Faces of Death"? There was like 5 of them...my pops used to watch them shits wit me...I was mad young too....that probably explains why I like violence.

Besides that I used to watch alotta Kung Fu flix....

And of course my pop's favorite movie...and one of mine...."Goodfellas". He also loved Godfather 1 & 2. And Scarface too.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Benny BuKu said:
What ya'll know bout "Faces of Death"?
Faces Of Death... whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Damn, that was violent as f**k... That's where I saw what an electrocution and a person being gun shotted looked like... messed up!!!!

Daymo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I used love my Indiana Jones flicks, Star Wars, Beverly Hills Cop. But my favorite '80's movies have gotta be:

Ghostbusters
Poltergeist
The Lost Boys
Back to the Future (all of them but I think the 2nd one just beats the other 2)
Robocop
The Goonies