Chopping Sample in Reason 5

Dolo Dark

ill o.g.
Nice vid! But this is chopping in Record, you cant export the slices in Reason 5 to Audio files or import an audio file. Now I want to cop record more then ever!

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Import your sample, then duplicated it in the tool window. Then load a bunch in to Kong. Then open the sample editor for each pad. Its pretty fast.

I actually started chopping my samples in the sequencer and then just import them in to kong ready to go.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Import your sample, then duplicated it in the tool window. Then load a bunch in to Kong. Then open the sample editor for each pad. Its pretty fast.

I actually started chopping my samples in the sequencer and then just import them in to kong ready to go.

You're talking about into Record or Reason 6 right? Because ya that makes sense. But for the guy with Reason 5 hes F#$k3d

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
In Reason 5 you would have to record your sample to a kong pad and then duplicated it in the tool windows. Then load it up on the kong pads and get to chopping. You could not chop it in the sequencer window. The first video is showing Reason+Record. But I would get Reason 6 asap!

members online