Checking in

SHEP

Battle Points: 1
S'appening, killers.

Been producing music for a minute - play drums, keys, guitar, bass, trumpet (work in progress), sing and rap - generally making whatever sounds I can make with those. I've made a lot of rap music but I never took the time to properly learn how to make beats so just been taking what I make and slapping rhymes on it.

That's been great but it's time to dial in the spirit of hiphop a bit more, and this place seems like it could be a good barometer of that spirit in my music, and generally a good place to learn and get inspired to cook up some heat.

So here I am, checking in.

SHEP

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @SHEP and if you rap and sing how long have you been doing each one? You know ya gotta pay to check in to the ILL ask @Fade with his Montreal gangsta ass.

Welcome @SHEP
Come In GIF by StickerGiant

SHEP

Welcome @SHEP and if you rap and sing how long have you been doing each one? You know ya gotta pay to check in to the ILL ask @Fade with his Montreal gangsta ass.
Thanks, happy to be here!

I've been trying to sing as long as I can remember, however the word "singing" is possibly a misrepresentation; lets say, I like to use my voice melodically as well as spitting bars, and enjoy blurring the lines. I started rapping when I was about 20, so thats... 12 years (oh no). Am yet to perform live except informally, just bullshitting with friends and at parties and stuff, although I am holding out hope for the courage before another 12 years go by. What's your musical game/approach?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
My @SHEP musical game is to not let my voice go unused hence I rap (new to recording), sing (minus formal training but want to change that eventually) and I produce. My approach is scattered but I need to hone in on discipline.

SHEP

My @SHEP musical game is to not let my voice go unused hence I rap (new to recording), sing (minus formal training but want to change that eventually) and I produce. My approach is scattered but I need to hone in on discipline.
Nice, hope I get to hear it soon!

and what I wouldn't do for a little more discipline...