Check out this dope producer with some of the sickest free beats!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon Sharpe Wow GIF by MOODMAN

iDeaLoGiK

Disservice With a Smile
Battle Points: 57
I'm going to give you a second piece of advice, which is directly relevant or a reiteration to the post you made in my "Violince" thread. Post ONE beat at a time. Nobody wants to listen to a bunch of beats and spend hours critiquing each of them to the level that would be helpful. What we're here for is critiquing one beat or getting criticized for a single beat that we post. This is how we get better at what we do. Nobody is here looking for free beats. Nobody is here for clickbait. You are 100% missing the point. Come back and post a single beat and I will critique it. Post your critique on other people's beats also. It's a give-take. Everyone here is looking for something helpful, up to and including the best on this site. I'm not even close to the best here, but I still at least try to have some input with my feedback. What you posted to me was altogether too positive with what I see with what you've added to the subsection. It isn't worth adding to other than a serious criticism on the way you went about it. Once again, make a beat, post critique, and then post your own. Then more people would be willing to comment on your own stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online

No members online now.