Cheap Midi Keyboards

ill o.g.
I'm on a low budget. I want to hone my skills down my melody skills in my originals without fuckin wit the piano roll. Plus folks told me that its essential to have one of these as a production tool. So can any body refer me to some cheap MIDI KEYBOARDS that are quality and are reliable. Thanx in advance.

A

Amtrax

get the first scratch magazine with dre on the cover, go to "the lab" (i think) section, and they reveiw some keyboards,,,
There is on called the " e-keys" there are 2 models, a 3 octave scaled down verion for US$59 and a full size 3 or 4 octave for ruffly double the price, they both connect by USB, they dont need drivers, they are cheap and are dope for using to trigger sounds with vst instraments, ie: soft samplers
I got one and am happy with it,, i use it alll the time fo bass, drums

Honesty

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Edirol-30 or Edirol-50 ...I have the 30...It gets the job done...plus, I believe I read you're using FL, not too many are compatible w/ FL, you gotta read the help file to know which ones are compatible.

Producer X

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ill o.g.
Which MIDI keyboard, if I had the money today, would I be certain that is compatible wit FL, I can plug it right in the back of my cpu and is reliable?! And is below $200.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
what keyboards are cheap and compabitable with fruity tho?

Producer X

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Bosta said:
man i just bought a cheap ass casio keyboard, its doing me justice till i can come up and get something better

That's what's up. If you're just using Fruity or Reason, all you need is an input device. Shit I have reason on my powerbook and I use the computers keyboard to play chords and everything.

P

Pinnacle

AceProductions said:
I'm on a low budget. I want to hone my skills down my melody skills in my originals without fuckin wit the piano roll. Plus folks told me that its essential to have one of these as a production tool. So can any body refer me to some cheap MIDI KEYBOARDS that are quality and are reliable. Thanx in advance.

I feel you homie I had to do it on a budget too. I have a M-Audio Radium 49 key midi controller that is excellent for my set up and it should be exactly what you are looking for.
Check this out http://www.guitarvision.com/mf/mf_frameset.htm

members online