Chat room

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Would ya'll like a chat room at www.illmuzik.com

My opinion:I think it would be great to have one but,on the other hand.
The people who ain't online at the time would miss helpful info. on their music production.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
I think chat rooms are ok and yeah people can be agressive but that's um naturally a human trait, also on the point of less posts just think how many posts are not even relevant......LOL I think it's more direct than posting back and forth if you have the option those that use it will use it and those that prefer to post will post, I notice a lot of time people want to have a question answered quick or maybe exchange information most chats that I know of are generally useful as is the message board...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
A chat room has been mentioned many times in the past. It's harder to run, plus they take up lots of bandwidth. Don't forget too that even though there's lots of members here, not necessarily all of them will want to chat, meaning that the chat room will be empty a lot which doesn't look so good.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
I dont see the problem with having a chat box, except when its heavily visited by everybody on the site. But then again, it doesn't get that crowded here when looking how many visitors are online when logging in here.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
PHiL iS RiGHT, IT WoULD TAKE AWAY FRoM THE FoRUMS AND iT MiGHT CREATE MoRE BEEF (THEN WELL HAVE LiKE 6 BATTLES EVERYDAY), oR SPACE FoR ASSHoLES To JUST CoME in HERE AND TALK SHiT.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
A lot of people don't remember (or weren't around) last year or the year before when I did have a chat room up. No one was in it! But that was mainly due to the fact that there weren't nearly as many members as there are now.

If IllMuzik had 1,000 active members then that's a different story.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Yea i mostly dont like the chatroom idea due to the fact that people will miss out on conversations that they would want to be on. With a thread its so much easier due to the fact u dont always have to be on all the time (even though some are lol), and u can go back and see what everyone has said.

I hope that makes sense lol

members online