Battle Points: 304

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
Appreciate everyone who submitted there were alot of solid entries ... Definetly
more contests to come !

Dope track for the winner. Props to him.
Also, can I post my version up on myspace?
Just wondering what the deal is there, and if you have issues with it.
Peace.

Yeha feel free to just mention its a remix

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Daaaaaamn....lyrically the track is a MONSTA......beat goes perfect with the spit. Congratz to the winner!

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
I'm really feeling your remix, Shon.The beat is real nice and it suits the accapella real well. One thought is that you could have tailored it around certain bars to make some things fit a little better, plus, have more of a change for the hook. That's not a neccessity, but more often than not, that's what I prefer.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Word, thanks for listening man.
I really wasn't done, and had intended on doing exactly what you recommended ironically but I just didn't have the time, (been real busy bangin out graphics).....hell, i dont think I even submitted my joint early enough to make the cut with the rest of the heads that entered! lol.... :(

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
@LDB - Long time no see old friend!!! Where the hell have u been?

Working working working homie.....things are just slowing down with my new venture. I got about 5 weeks before things pick up fast again (mid August). Haven't been doing music (PRODUCTION WISE) at all...haven't in a several months now. Got new PC (QUADCORE).....AKAI APC 40...Ableton 8.04 etc etc but haven't even had time to freak any of it. My beats are going to sound like shittttttttt until I get my swing back. Starting back on the music this week though....probably post something up in a few weeks.

Glad your graphics biz is picking up for you.... getting to the money is a good thing...lol

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Indeed man. Things just keep falling into place lately, which is odd cuz this shit never seems to happen to me normally....Guess Im just heading down the right path.....Whats crazy is my music is starting to catch some ears lately too so Im multitasking like crazy right now trying to pursue both grinds at the same time and that shit is tuuuuuf dude!......Gotta keep at it tho, cant succeed if you dont try ya kno?