Car Stereo System Help

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Okay, so I'm 17, just got my first car, it's a '91 190e benz, im pretty stoked on it. Only problem is the speakers suck, and like one of them is blown out, and I LOVE music, like most of you guys on here, so I can't ride without it. Only problem is that, I'm a total noob when it comes to anything with automobiles, especially car stereos. I need your guys' help, I'm looking for mostly like some speakers, I don't really want a huge sub, can I get some alright bass from just speakers? I'm not looking for bass that the car next to me can feel, I just to be able to listen to my music how it is supposed to sound. I'm also not looking to spend TOO MUCH. It would be great for something under like 300, does anyone got any reccomendations as far as what kind of shit I should look for, where I should go, and how much all the gear and installation will run me? Any help is really appreciated!

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
I didnt know anything about car speakers either. I just went to best buy and spent about 280, got a new deck and 4 speakers and installation.

The least you could do is go to an audio place and talk to them about it to get a solid idea of what you need, and what demensions of speakers you need. Then you could research outside of just that one place that you went to.

members online