Canibus "Hip Hop for Sale"

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
yo i hope it is but i cant believe hies working wit nottz..that nigga shuda juss sticked wit stoupe i dont understand what goes on in his head man...

T

The Bastard

Fury said:
yo i hope it is but i cant believe hies working wit nottz..that nigga shuda juss sticked wit stoupe i dont understand what goes on in his head man...
i dunno about anyone else but every beat i ever heard from that cat stoupe sounds exactly the same, whats he use the same samples for every song or suttin

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Nottz is superior to Stoupe in every way.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Yall are buggin. Stoupe is way nicer than nottz, you probly havent heard all his shit.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Well, Nottz have been in the game for a long time, and he still come with fresh stuff. I don't think Stoupe has done that. But to each his own.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Stoupe has brought more to the production game then most, nottz isnt bad but he is inferior to Stoupe.

Marval

I need work
ill o.g.
Havin't heard it but lyrically i don't have to listen to know it is superior and from what i have heard of Nottz he is nice But Stoupe and Bus murdered Rip the jacker they need to do more stuff together

T

The Bastard

i only like 2 songs off it, academy, and punch lines, jesus christ this guy needs a solid album like the middle east needs peace, its depressing me,whut he really needs is a good producer, not just a beatmaker,

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
ive had this for a while but aint even listened to it, i think i might do it later

ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
i only like 2 songs off it, academy, and punch lines, jesus christ this guy needs a solid album like the middle east needs peace, its depressing me,whut he really needs is a good producer, not just a beatmaker,

its not the best album ever or nothing like that

but it is a breath of fresh air with all the other wackness flyin around

also I think this album is more solid than most of his other releases

Wattz21XX

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yup...

i had a chance to check this out a while ago it got some hot tracks on it but canibus just isnt consistent and i dont think he himself is sure what hes tryin to do at the moment. he does need a solid Producer and they actually needa get in the lab together and vibe on some real shit.

as far as Nottz Vs. Stoupe they are 2 of the illest slept on producers. but Stoupe tracks have better energy wit Bis, and Nottz hes just fire. his drums (live sounding) and basslines are on some other shit. and i think its koo that Nottz works wit artists that arent mainstream as far as complete projects (the royce mixtape was fire too) bein that he does have some recognition in the industry.

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Stoupe is dope, but I can't listen to an album that is exclusively produced by him.
It's like El-P with Cold Vein, it's one of my favorite albums of all-time everything is hot, but on some real shit, I can't listen to it all the way through without taking a nap.

Stoupe is solid and makes dope shit but halfway through an album he produced I gotta take a nap or put on something else.

members online