Can I Please Get a Moment of Silence

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
I just want to take this moment to acknowledge the dearly departed and let all my loved ones know they aren't forgotten.

I just got word that this passed Tuesday, one of my friends, Lisa Chung, had passed away.

I still can't believe it.. She was perfect, beautiful, smart, just graduated high school Cum Laude and was to attend Baylor University near her home in Texas.. I just talked to her like 2 weeks ago too...... I know i'm rambling...

http://www.nbc5i.com/news/16556440/detail.html

But just remember your loved ones in this thread i guess.. i dont know.

R/I/P
Lisa Tam Chung

My cousin Fay

Brittany Cail (from my highschool)

and Marie Porras (also from my high school)

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Damn, I heard about this on the news, they said the crew abandoned ship leaving the passengers to fend for themselves.

RIP for her, that sucks anytime someone is taken away.

RIP Marlon Tate, Steve Austin, Louise and Gerald Adams.

Heres a more in depth story on it same site. She was pretty.
http://www.star-telegram.com/804/story/699882.html

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
my condolences to you and her family... things like this are hard, and they always make me realize how short and precious life is. RIP.... and stay up man.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Tragic...my sincere condolences. RIP.

Also RIP to Tonino Suppa, Phil McNally, Ezra Thompson and Christine Sincoe.

P.Noccio

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I feel sorry for you man.. life feels like some shitty tv soap the past few days.. last week Suus Vissers got hit by a car.. dead. I knew that girl.. you can never possibly imagine that shit like that can happen to someone so close to you.. R.I.P

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Good look on that link Rel, thanks everyone, I just really feel bad for her family because her mother and I were pretty close (because she owned the company i worked for) so Lisa was the "bosses daughter" so to speak. but iono it was a family business they just liked me i guess