Cam'Ron Got Shot!???

Producer X

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
dude, i used to live in Newark, NJ,,,the car jackin capitol of the world,,,,I know carjackers,,,and a lambo would be a payday and a half. Cam prolly saiud somethin slick,,,or they just wanted the car. The truth is that no one knows, but in most cases in that situation, you give up the cars for your safety,,,statistically speakin,

No offense to NJ, but I live in DC and getting out of the car would've been the wrong thing to do. If cats pull out guns here, it ain't just to scare you. Trust, if he would've got out of the car the news report would've been a lot different. Not to many carjackings go on here without somebody getting killed. Here you give up your car, you shoes, your coat what ever and still catch a bullet just because. That's why I drive a minivan.....

X

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Producer X said:
Here you give up your car, you shoes, your coat what ever and still catch a bullet just because. That's why I drive a minivan.....

X

I used to roll with a bunch of heads on that fly shit with their rides. Their shit was always getting keyed by haters, rims jacked, windows broken, egged, stereos or speakers stolen. Plus, they would get pulled over by the cops all the time on some bullshit.

I rolled in a tight ass mini-van dubbed "The Turtle Van". Shit looked just like the Mutant Turtles ish. It had revolving seats for 8 folks, We could pull out the seats and it had so much room (if we wanted). It was like chilling in a living room. The best part is that even if I crashed into a cruiser and speed off shooting into the air, cops would never pull me over. I had the backwindow tinted so it always looked like just me and one other person.

We would get into wars with other clicks. I'd pull up in the van and everyone would jump out. The best thing is that there was no fucking way to describe my vehicle. My shit was always the getaway car... it's an old Mitsubishi Hybrid thing that looks like a spaceship/box/ piece of shit/ bradlee vehicle/lawnmower all rolled into one.

I fucked so many girls in the back of that shit, and we could really spread out. If on a particular night we couldn't nowhere to chill we'd just light or crack open some shit and park.

I loved that shit. I'm going to start traveling to do some shows pretty soon, I may have to pull that baby out of the garage!

Producer X

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
classic said:
LOL i told ya man it probolly was some S.E cats (cats from dc know what im talkin about)

clas...

LOL...Or upper NE 57th - 58th St..... You know the motto is DC: Don't Come here!!!

X

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
What kinda stupid ass fucker tries to steal a Lambo? Do they think they'll get away??

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Producer X said:
LOL...Or upper NE 57th - 58th St..... You know the motto is DC: Don't Come here!!!

X

Yea true,
but , i think baltimore gots DC beat on the "grimeiest city in the world" prize. The entire City is like a war zone, DC most definaly has its spots though. I remember i used to go to the ICE box back in the day till i saw some kid get stabbed in the neck

clas...