Camron disses Jayz, its ON

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
Jay better not respond on wax...It's an obvious marketing stunt (Cam has a record coming out next month) and I'm sure Jay can see that. If anything, Jay should respond in interviews and whatnot, but definately not on wax. Don't even give Cam the time of day. Everyone knows Hov is on top...Cam was just talkin reckless

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
all jay would need to do is bring up cam's problem with brownin his pants. he had irritable bowel syndrome a few years back as far as i know, thats why he lost all that weight.

but i dont rate cam very highly at all. i respect jay, he's got some good lyrics and great tracks, but for the most part, i dont really feel him that much either.

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Burna said:
.. this one? If so..

I agree, Carm'ron isnt that strong lyrically. Honest opinion he hasn't ever been, but on another note. If Jay-Z dosn't respond, he's a total bitch. Because this isn't really a diss. Because, Cam isn't really dissing him. I mean c'mon.. the dude's talking about Jay's age, and his attire? Please. I hope Hova KILLS him.

Your Right,

Camron has no right dissin Jay-z, but my man killa has put out some fire. His early album Harlems Greatest was some on point shit. Plus he put the whole dipset on smash! Dipset is pure heat right now and if jay does respond, the dips will be back with more fiya. I agree though that cam and juelz do spit some wack shit sometimes. Thats just because when you grind as hard as those dudes, and make that much music, some of its bound to suck.

Stop Hatin and Snitchin,
Cincinnatti, OH.

T

The Bastard

djswivel said:
Jay better not respond on wax...It's an obvious marketing stunt (Cam has a record coming out next month) and I'm sure Jay can see that. If anything, Jay should respond in interviews and whatnot, but definately not on wax. Don't even give Cam the time of day. Everyone knows Hov is on top...Cam was just talkin reckless
i agree 100% cam isnt worth 1 line retaliation.he needs to accept the fact that hes done

Ca$h Pacasso

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Cam is done?.....I really dont get why people think that dissing Jay is somehow unhealthy....Jay Z is one of the greatest(as I said before) but he doesnt intimidate nobody as far as rap or the streets....What makes people think that by dissing him an artist career is in shambles....Name one person who career Jay ended when they dissed him...Lets think: The Lox, NAS!!!!!, 2Pac, 50 Cent(til this day).....None of these artist suffered after dissing the shit out of Jay Z...most of them he wouldnt even respond to.....Now a dick rider would say that he didnt respond because of some reason they make up but the fact is Jay Z knows who and who not to fuck wit....And best beleive right now is not the time to poke his chest out and finally man up.....How long are niggaz gonna think that he's untouchable until he's 60...LOL... But like i said before every niggas time runs its course.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Ca$h Pacasso said:
Yall Niggaz Crazy....Hes fuckin murdering this nigga....I know Jay is a legend dont get it twisted but every nigga shit runs its course and the fact is Cam is wiping the floor wit dude....Now I know Jay gonna come back but truth be told he really has no ammo for Cam....the only ammo he had for Nas was the baby mom thing and that didnt hold water and he lost because Nas new the nigga inside out....Well Dame has alot of ammo that hes gonna get out and what better nigga to do it wit then Cam....My opinion is that Jay shouldnt even come back at em...The Dip Set has too much of an influence on NY right now....real talk...and not just NY either....I love Jay and what he brought to hip hop but its like Cam said the nigga was born is the 60s...Let it go and keep getting ya grown man on....

Dawg, What are you smokin? Cam can't fuck wit Jigga on any level!

Oh Yeah and Pink is for Pussies!

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Cam can't fuck w/ Jay....but Jay still needs to retaliate...if he don't, he's a bitch...bottom line. This is hip hop....if you got the balls to call Nas out....you better respond when ANYONE calls you out.

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
Benny BuKu said:
Cam can't fuck w/ Jay....but Jay still needs to retaliate...if he don't, he's a bitch...bottom line. This is hip hop....if you got the balls to call Nas out....you better respond when ANYONE calls you out.

Nah, Jay goin at somebody great like Nas, and Cam goin at someone at Jay is not the same. And no, it doesn't make him a bitch. Cmon, if someone was trying to provoke u for their benefit, and u KNEW u could fuck them up, what would be the purpose besides making people talk about how the two of u got into it. If Jay was still active then maybe, but i wouldn't let this weak ass mf dictate my moves. Shit is chess, not checkers... Like Jay said, I would get at him on my on timetable, like way after Cam's album cools off. Cam looks ass trying to go against Jay-and a press conference to discuss and explain a beef track is pussy as fuck!!! Everyone please, please listen to me. Please listen to what I have to say...!!!!

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
bluchippa5 said:
Nah, Jay goin at somebody great like Nas, and Cam goin at someone at Jay is not the same. And no, it doesn't make him a bitch. Cmon, if someone was trying to provoke u for their benefit, and u KNEW u could fuck them up, what would be the purpose besides making people talk about how the two of u got into it. If Jay was still active then maybe, but i wouldn't let this weak ass mf dictate my moves. Shit is chess, not checkers... Like Jay said, I would get at him on my on timetable, like way after Cam's album cools off. Cam looks ass trying to go against Jay-and a press conference to discuss and explain a beef track is pussy as fuck!!! Everyone please, please listen to me. Please listen to what I have to say...!!!!

good point

400-m

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Come on Killa Cam with the i got a walley walley bing bang scooby doo lyrics! please Jigga will eat him alive and he got nas on the team! LIGHTS OUT for pink man

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
bluchippa5 said:

I agree w/ holdin off for a little...but he gotta eventually address the issue....and to tell you the truth I don't even have a logical explanation for it....I guess it's just the Brooklyn in me that says..."Get him"! And yeah what the fuck was that Press conference about???

On another note....did anyone see the picture from the Daily News w/ Jay rockin the chancletas (open toe sandals)? I would love to hang that up in the studio right next to the picture of Game from Change of Heart...lmao!!!

Vell

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
400-m said:
Come on Killa Cam with the i got a walley walley bing bang scooby doo lyrics! please Jigga will eat him alive and he got nas on the team! LIGHTS OUT for pink man

you just dont understand the word play. u have a set way you want to hear lyrics you cant see how nice cam really is. he is not in the game for no reason. just listen to his words and try to understand him, he is one of the few new york artist i still got love for there creativity.

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
Vell said:
you just dont understand the word play. u have a set way you want to hear lyrics you cant see how nice cam really is. he is not in the game for no reason. just listen to his words and try to understand him, he is one of the few new york artist i still got love for there creativity.

I guess i don't understand them either...

Ca$h Pacasso

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Niggaz saying Cam is ass,wack, this that and the third....and half the time it be them dudes who just not listening to what he saying or they cant feel it cause they cant relate(checking area codes)....Cam spits that real shit no watered down bullshit call it what you want but the nigga comes off on tracks with ease....his wordplay is crazy with the double meaning words and his overall swagger is new york as it gets...this nigga is a solid business man which is why he generate most of his money from other than rap....oh and if you say he talks about flashy shit too much or whatever its his lifestyle....when the nigga talk about shit he has it point blank...Killa being ass?....Cut it out man niggas do too much artistic analyzing on shit to realize that real shit when they hear it.

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
Cam aint been real since Confessions of Fire which at that point and time was on the same level as ready to die to me... Just to show u I'm not a biased nigga from the south that don't know music. And mf's gonna wanna crucify me for saying that much, but at that time, when i was turning niggaz on to Cam down here, thats what i compared confession of fire to, ready to die... fuck it i said it. but since then playboy, ya boy cam himself has commercialized himself to talk about nothin else in life than drug dealin and ballin. He's just a new york form of young jeezy. So why U probably don't like jeezy, i dont like the modern day cam. And unless u cam, u shouldn't take other niggaz opinion so personal. this is gettin repetitive about people on this site using geography to determine if someone knows good music or not, and im tired of hearing it. i just heard that shit yesterday. how many other niggaz from the east coast on this same thread said they dont like cam. just let it rest, we know ur opinion, but dont start steppin on toes about where niggaz is from...

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Cam is simple....I understand what he says completely...and he sucks....out of all of them Jim Jones is the best in Dipset...and I do like alot of their beats...but Cam really does suck yo....he makes some bangas though...but lyrically he can't fuck with some Junior High Schoolers I know...