Cam'Ron arrested- makes you wonder.....

SketchUp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
camron has been arrested for driving with a suspended license.he was driving a Lamborghini and the police said it was just a ''routine'' pullover when they found that his license was suspended.

two questions from rapnews.net that i thought wud be interestin to answer:

)Why are there so many rappers with suspended licenses.

and

b)If he was driving a Ford Taurus, would he have still been pulled over?

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
a. cause these dudes are doing shi to get them suspended
b. probably not

man if you aint got no license, a blue lambo cruisin ny aint the whip to be drivin, its that simple

least it wasnt pink though

SketchUp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
a. cause these dudes are doing shi to get them suspended
b. probably not

man if you aint got no license, a blue lambo cruisin ny aint the whip to be drivin, its that simple

least it wasnt pink though

lol yeh wit pink leather!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
word,,,my man waqs goin to NJIT back in the early 90's and his roomate was Redman's friend growin up. He told e that they used to chill, But Red's license was suspended and he would always have one of the crew drivin his signature black blazer,,,,also, he said every time Red would come pick them up,,he had like 4 blunts rolled already chillin in the glove box. LOL

J

joblack00

It's not hard to get your liscense suspended. Mine is suspended in Wash D.C. where I use to live... I'm in Cali now... and it looks like I am on the road to suspension again...

A few unpaid traffic tickets... not responding to the DMV when you have been pulled over and issued a ticket...

not paying for getting tickets taken by camera's and I haven't even mentioned DUI's, drug and weapons charges which also lead to felonies and misdemeanors...

And in the course of a day you look at the ticket and it says show up some court on or before some date scribbled by a cop with bad handwriting and that stuff seems so minute, and I am sure rappers feel the same as the regular folkes...

Alot of my tickets I resond to and the DMV has no record of me ever being pulled over and issued anyhting so other times I don't respond and then boom you get a notice in the mail saving your lisc is suspened until you pay for or respond to the citation... which can be thousands of dollars...

I just went to the DMV today to pay for a ticket for dirving with no insurance, no seatbelt and on the wrong side of the road... and now they want me to go to traffic school

And I got another ticket pending for making an illegal u-turn that hasn't gone into the system yet...

Steel Side

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
A lot of cats get their L suspended for not payin child support. Well, you don't have to not pay, cause mine got suspended while I was paying, and I had in fact overpaid. They did an audit and ended up owing me money. But yea the system has a way of holding on to you once you've been introduced. Out

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yeah my shit's suspended too... Fuckin Parking tickets *the dumbest tickect of all!!!!!* Fuck that shit! PWFKWNDFPIWEFKERNFPI#R FJK#RFPI#MREFIWHEEFKN SDJLFWERH!!! But yeah, what a dumbass! He should have had somone pushin him around in a more low key whip...

Anubis-Ra

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
cops is always watchin what rappers do. you don't just pull over a lambo. 5-0 knew what they were doin.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Stress...make a thread with stories about Red.