Cambatta "Oxymoron" HD Music Video ... Dir By Myself

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.

Cambatta - "Oxymoron"
(Produced By Jon Phonics)

to watch in HD click here :
http://vimeo.com/6403130

New Haven, CT rapper Cambatta returns to the hip hop scene with a new single and video for “Oxymoron”. After
the success of his “The Visionary” mixtape he is now working on his next project. Cambatta has worked with
many of today’s most rated underground artists including Sha Stimuli, Skyzoo, Torae and many others. The music
video was filmed in Connecticut and was directed by DJ Nice. The track was produced by UK producer Jon
Phonics
a regular name on the Louis Den Beat Battles scene who is also about to release his second production
mixtape next month featuring a host of UK and US artists. Listen to Oxymoron and watch the video on the following links.

Download Track :
http://usershare.net/orkb3vwpi3jj

What can I say? The video is Nice.
The vid suits the track well, its real and it has a good underground feel to it.
Im quickly becoming a fan of Cambatta since the remix comp.
Hes a good emcee, with good subject material. I feel the beat is a little too basic, i can hear little fills in and instruments that would sound great on this in my head. Nothing too dramatic because it would take away from the lyrical content which needs to be heard.
Any chance of a remix opportunity?

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
great camera work, very good track. i have to say i felt like the beat wasn't mixed that well. but the overall product is cool. yo i heard that skyzoo guy on a german production from ph7 and jr5 ("the standard"), quite nice lp too

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
Appreciate ya checking it outt thanks guys ...

Shonsteez for this one I used a flip hd cam ... my purpose of buying the cam was
to shoot street stuff like this quick on the go whenever i need footage/film something.

Mono the actual track for download has a different mix than the one in the vid.

2Good I'd have to see if Cam wouldn't mind releasing the acapella

members online