calling all MCs (particularily dope ones!)

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
Whassup guys! ok heres the thing i jus wanna hear sum lyrics on my beats and i dont wanna use famous accapellas! so any mcs out there who want can go have a listen to my beats on www.soundclick.com/reflexakadaslick then hit me up if there are any they wanna spit on and then u guys can lay down lyrics at ur end and get them up on my soundclick page.

www.soundclick.com/reflexakadaslick

Look forward to hearing from ya!

that kid

Keep Diggin'
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
yo i'll do some shit if - that kid rippin mics since summer of 88'

ocean's 13 is cool but might be alittle to fast for me but the blues beat i might rip that or somethin let me know........e-mail me or sumethin......

Emeezy

Etrack Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
DJ Reflex said:
Whassup guys! ok heres the thing i jus wanna hear sum lyrics on my beats and i dont wanna use famous accapellas! so any mcs out there who want can go have a listen to my beats on www.soundclick.com/reflexakadaslick then hit me up if there are any they wanna spit on and then u guys can lay down lyrics at ur end and get them up on my soundclick page.

www.soundclick.com/reflexakadaslick

Look forward to hearing from ya!

Yo, i have listened to you're tracks and im pretty sure i can lay down some shit, as well as a couple of my boys.....i will record tomarrow and let you know how it goes, and then you let me know...one.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I have finished recording this latest project Reflex. I'm mastering it right now and the producer I am workin with now should drop it sometime soon. it's called Mr. Vess so keep an eye out for it.

--chrono

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
just pm me whenever ur ready emeezy.

good stuff chrono look frwd to it!

members online