Cables

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
Damn, cables are fucking expensive!!!

But very vital to the sound...

I was using a generic mic cable from the Mic to my Mackie mix board, and I was using some HOSA dual 1/4" cables from my mackie main outs to my soundcards ins, and the sound was good...

Then I invested 40$ in a gold Mogami Mic cable, and another 40$ for 2 3 foot Monster cables for the Mackie to the soundcard and JEEZ!! You wouldnt believe the difference...

All your gear is only as good as the connectivity it has to your shit!

beatzbybuddy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
You ever buy the SAM ASH or GUITAR CENTER Orange & Greg 1/4 inch cables?? Thats what I have. What u think? Shit, I have and need a bunch of them shits. $40 for a cable, dam! My mic cable was $25.00 for 50 feet. hmmm. You have me thinking now. I use MPC, Proteus, Korg, etc... I need mad cables but that shits lots of money.. Oh well, have to get the one by one I guess.. thx.....

E

Equality 7-2521

i agree. cables are very important. why have a whole room full of dope equipment if it is connected with low quality cables. in the scheme of things, cable is actually quite cheap and well worth it.

Canare make dope professional cable.

Scholar

willing vic to the music
ill o.g.
Yea good cables are a must have. my mic cable was 50 dollars but the dude sold it to me for 30 since i just bought a 300 dollar mic...lol and my monitor cables were Hosa but i kept picking up radio stations so i switched to the gold Carver cables and been good since.

members online