Bye IllMuzik it was great!!

Lo'Nye

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
bigdmakintrax said:
I have to leave the site you guys, I will be back though but for now you have a good community of producers and musicians I love Illmuzik but its time for me to leave it alone .
Good Luck to everyone

What???? R U leaving for good? I'm a kinda disappointed...Good luck 2 U 2 and May GOD bless you

LoNye

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
leave? this aint no house... I don't get why would someone leave... I mean, I leave every day, and I come back some other time...

Anyways, you probably got your reasons... hope you'll still be making those beats, mane

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
That was weird.

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
bigdmakintrax said:
I have to leave the site you guys, I will be back though but for now you have a good community of producers and musicians I love Illmuzik but its time for me to leave it alone .
Good Luck to everyone

Besides writing this...can anyone tell if I'm still here or not? ........(heh heh, those suckers don't know if I left the site or not...I could still be looking at posts, heh heh) Okay, I'm back. wow, what an hour! (....heh, heh)

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Peace G good luck on whatever u up to next

E

Equality 7-2521

wtf?

aight do ya thing man. was good having you around. always had something useful to say.

pz & all the best.

C

Carpe Diem

worldcityceo said:
Besides writing this...can anyone tell if I'm still here or not? ........(heh heh, those suckers don't know if I left the site or not...I could still be looking at posts, heh heh) Okay, I'm back. wow, what an hour! (....heh, heh)

?!?!?!??!?!?!?