Built For Cuban Linx II

T

The Bastard

KEV31 said:
I just heard a joint on music choice with Busta Rhymes and Raekwon(crazy joint) It's really got me hyped up for the album

Now i got the recent scratch mag and read the rza article, but i'm wondering what label they were droppin it on and if they knew a release date yet
i heard it on sirius it is dope

bodega

ill o.g.
it might not be as good as the first.ghostface is not supposed to be on it.and meth.but a plus is rza is executive producer.other production don by gza's son justice and jaydee,scramjones & possibly dre

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
i heard it on sirius it is dope

i love my sirius radio. had it for almost 3 years. the backspin lately has been playing the shit

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
I heard RZA on the morning show (Star and Buckwild-105.1 NY) talkin bout they about re-create history. Said when Wu first came out the West Coast was runnin shit....then Wu brought the East Coast back. He said now it's the South...but Wu bout to do it again....startin wit Cuban Links 2. RZA said "this is that Purple tape shit".....
I can't wait

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Benny BuKu said:
I heard RZA on the morning show (Star and Buckwild-105.1 NY) talkin bout they about re-create history. Said when Wu first came out the West Coast was runnin shit....then Wu brought the East Coast back. He said now it's the South...but Wu bout to do it again....startin wit Cuban Links 2. RZA said "this is that Purple tape shit".....
I can't wait

Cuban Links 1 was off the hook,,,,I think I will go pick that up...i use to have the purple tape,,lol,,I'm old.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
StressWon said:
Cuban Links 1 was off the hook,,,,I think I will go pick that up...i use to have the purple tape,,lol,,I'm old.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN i forgot about that shit!!! I feel old too. But then i just remember how old you are and i dont feel old anymore. lol.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
Dont trip...I got that shyt too....I'm only fuckin 23...............That dont change the fact that u and p.a are old though...............

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
I know I'm a hater...but again...J.D. thread....5 Pages...Cuban Linx 2 thread.....7 posts...

I gotta laugh yo....

I'm proud of being grown....old....whateva. Hell yeah I had a purple tape. I was the last nigga I knew to start coppin cd's yo....Can't none of these young cats even imagine what it was like growin up in what I refer to as the Golden Era of Hip Hop....
At any given time you turn on the radio and hear some bangaz....even the reggae and r&b were better.

T

The Bastard

Benny BuKu said:
I know I'm a hater...but again...J.D. thread....5 Pages...Cuban Linx 2 thread.....7 posts...

I gotta laugh yo....

I'm proud of being grown....old....whateva. Hell yeah I had a purple tape. I was the last nigga I knew to start coppin cd's yo....Can't none of these young cats even imagine what it was like growin up in what I refer to as the Golden Era of Hip Hop....
At any given time you turn on the radio and hear some bangaz....even the reggae and r&b were better.
whut theese dupri heads know about tape walkmans wit no rewind button! NUTHIN!

trez260

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:

nothin..lol.

remember when cats first video was a direct reflection of what their album was gonna sound like (dope video = dope album)
man, where have the times gone? Peace.

400-m

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
o yes

The Bastard said:

tape walkmans! lol used to roll up a dollar put in the tape hole nad spin te tape to rewind it.... it saved the batteries

ill o.g.
bodega said:
it might not be as good as the first.ghostface is not supposed to be on it.and meth.but a plus is rza is executive producer.other production don by gza's son justice and jaydee,scramjones & possibly dre

damn no gostface or meth. thos ecats are my fav.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
I used to make the dope mixtapes wit my cassette player!!!

Shit you could throw them shits against the wall and pop em right back in. No skippin, nothin....but they would get warped on you and shit....and you did have to fast forward for like a fuckin hour to get to side b...

Daymo said:
Holy shit - how can it be Cuban Linx 2 without Ghost!?? Tell me it ain't so!

Cheers
Daymo

Yeah, I'm a little disappointed that Ghost aint on it too...but I still got faith that it's gonna be sick....and don't sleep on Ghost's new album "Fishscale"...that shit's gonna be official too.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
I got the album bitches. Haha. Ima peep it tonite and tell yall about it manana.

I got Fishscale too. ::basks in own glory::

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Benny BuKu said:
the both out or are they bootleg?
Nah they aint out. Theyre advance copies.

members online

No members online now.