Boston Red Sox Fans.....

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................u Guys Suck!!!!!!!!!!!..............

Sorry All---i'm Just A Yankee Fan Venting From All This Bullshit Talk About This Is The Bosox Year..........hahahahahahahahahaha..............go Yanks!!!!!

T

The Bastard

guy your from jersey so your not even a real yankee fan you just have no baseball team.and the bosox are only 2 games down they came back from 2 games down last year against oakland. Anyone from boston goin to the game tonight? ill be there behind 3rd base

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
guy your from jersey so your not even a real yankee fan you just have no baseball team.and the bosox are only 2 games down they came back from 2 games down last year against oakland. Anyone from boston goin to the game tonight? ill be there behind 3rd base

I WAS BORN IN BROOKLYN, RAISED IN STATEN ISLAND, N-E-W Y-O-R-K...SO WHATEVA BROTHER...DONT B MAD CAUSE UR TEAM BLOWS........HAHAHAHAHA.......YO BASTARD.........WHHHHOOOOOOOOOO'SSSSSSSS YYOOOUUUUUURRRRRR DAAAAAAADDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYY.....LMFAOOOOOO

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i feel for bostons fans. this is just sad. its downright brutal.

i'd bet anything if schilling were healthy, this would be a different series.

T

The Bastard

chill cold its only 0-2 , and the games were real close

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
T

The Bastard

peep my avatar no adobe cut and paste whatsoever thats what really matters ;)

T

The Bastard

after watchin game 6 i am sooooo glad a dirtbag like arod DIDNT came to boston. yankee fan or not u gotta be ashamed of the shit the yankees pulled today. you got sum1 who is supposibly the best player in baseball flat out cheating right in front of everybody and still tried to cover it up.bitter fans throwin shit cuz they cant stand the fact that the red sox are just better .u got umpires callin people safe before they even hit the fuckin bag torrie must be swingin sum loot towards the first base ump this is exactly why THE YANKEES SUCK

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
GAME 7, ALCS YANKEE STADiUM........SoUND FAMiLiAR???

orpheus said:
fuck....what the fuck?!?!?!

WHY ARE YoU EVEN WoRRiED, WE ALL KNoW HoW THiS MoViE ENDS.
A-RoD iS A DiRTY BASTARD AiNT HE???
WELCoME To NEW YoRK

i NoW RETURN TO MY VoW oF BASEBALL SiLENCE UNTiL THiS SERiES iS oVER.
i SHoULDVE NEVER SAiD NoTHiNG iN THE "iLLMUZiK LoUNGE" THREAD.
FUCK iT, YALL GETTiN YALL HoPES UP FoR NoTHiN.

RELEASE;THE CURSE iS ALiVE

T

The Bastard

Guevara said:
WHY ARE YoU EVEN WoRRiED, WE ALL KNoW HoW THiS MoViE ENDS.
A-RoD iS A DiRTY BASTARD AiNT HE???
WELCoME To NEW YoRK

i NoW RETURN TO MY VoW oF BASEBALL SiLENCE UNTiL THiS SERiES iS oVER.
i SHoULDVE NEVER SAiD NoTHiNG iN THE "iLLMUZiK LoUNGE" THREAD.
FUCK iT, YALL GETTiN YALL HoPES UP FoR NoTHiN.

RELEASE;THE CURSE iS ALiVE
I GOT YOUR NUMBER

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
This Is 3pm Before Game 7...we Willllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Rock Lowe..........hahahahahahaah Whgo's Your Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BeAtArKiTeK

"Only God Can Judge Me"
ill o.g.
Boston is about to whoop those over - paid cocky no home run hitting yankees. I dont like the yankees at all ...

world series: Red Sox vs. Cardinals

mark my words