Boss sp-505 help and soundblaster audigy and cubase export probs

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
orite guys! ive been around for a whiole now and god damnit i wanna let u hear my stuff!!!!!! here are three probs:

1- whenever i try to audio mixdown in cubase it says a problem occured but does be any more specific, cud sumone please tell me there configurations during audio mixdown so i can try em

2: Boss sp-505 sampler, when u record a beat using patter the metronome plays in the bckground, when u record eg. part 3 it plays parts 1+2 aswell, does anyone know how to stop this?

3- i just bought a soundblaster audigy nx card and there is still a delay with vst instrs! anyone got any advice?

any help wud be appreciated thanx!

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hey,

1. Specifics!!! What version of Cubase, and how are you trying to mix down?

2. don't know

3. In Cubase you have to tell it to use the Audigy's ASIO driver, read the manual and it will tell you how to do that.

Take care,

Nick

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
sorry i was in a rush and forgot the specifics, Im using cubase sl which when dealing with audio mixdown is just the same as sx. really there are no specifics other than the audio mixdown involves both audio and midi. thanx anyway man!

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
oh and I've already looked at the cubase manual but ill have another look. thanx

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
well no-one has added anything! anyway s'orite, ive returned the audigy soundcard as it is not asio supportable and i am gonna get a echo soundcard (or summit cheaper) and i sorted the sp505 prob!
U can just delete this post! Thanx

members online