Booking shows!

• beat this! voting starts in...

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
As of now im booking some shows in evansville, indiana for august. If any of you have artists that would like to perform, let me know.
peaece

ELdia

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
Are you going to pay for travel and expenses?
If so , I think we could be down.

Please hit me up via PM to discuss details. Include your name and number in the PM too. Thanks

relic, i dont think i will be able to foot the gas bill from NC. This is more for cats that might be in the neighborhood during this time. ive got 2 wendsdays in august and would love some non local talent to perform.

shadeed, i'll pm you my number.

peace,
...eldia

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
As of now im booking some shows in evansville, indiana for august. If any of you have artists that would like to perform, let me know.
peaece

ELdia
Yo knock um dead "Eldia". Me and my group the "Solid Union"took a trip to perform in Evansville, Indiana in '06. That wrestler New Jack rented out that old ass colliseum located downtown where the hosted alot of wrestling matches. We rocked it that night even though it was only about 90-100 cats there...in a huge ass colliseum. It was also funny to find out that me and my crew seemed like the only brothers besides New Jack in the whole city. Do me a favor, if you see New Jack tell him we aint forgot about that $200 he skip out on!

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
Yo knock um dead "Eldia". Me and my group the "Solid Union"took a trip to perform in Evansville, Indiana in '06. That wrestler New Jack rented out that old ass colliseum located downtown where the hosted alot of wrestling matches. We rocked it that night even though it was only about 90-100 cats there...in a huge ass colliseum. It was also funny to find out that me and my crew seemed like the only brothers besides New Jack in the whole city. Do me a favor, if you see New Jack tell him we aint forgot about that $200 he skip out on!

sounds like they didnt promote that show properly. we brought ludacris to that same colliseum, i bet we didnt break 1000+ . i made more off of backstage passes than the dude that financially backed the event. any show i throw people will come, especially around here. you should come back soon..

members online