Blessings...

HipKnokerZ

Battle Points: 1
What's good can, my name is Jayson. I am a Christian beat maker, and I am interested in learning more and being a part of a community.

Lil Dude

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 17
New To the site

Yo wat's up my name is Lil D im new to the the site gonna upload some beats. Give some critique every one.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Yo wat's up my name is Lil D im new to the the site gonna upload some beats. Give some critique every one.

What's good can, my name is Jayson. I am a Christian beat maker, and I am interested in learning more and being a part of a community.

Welcome guys, Indulge in the boards & Enjoy the community!

Lil Dude

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 17
yo hipknockers slick new track. Im guess my style is a lil different than everybody else's i didn't know this was mostly hip hop beats..

HipKnokerZ

Relic

Nothing makes a beat Christian. I said I am a Christian Beat Maker. Now Dacalion was probably saying the same thing, just symantics. Thanks for everyone's warm welcome, preciate it.

Padrino Stackz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
hipknokerz...welcome to iLLMuzik! i heard some of your work.. solid stuff! it brings a dynamic to this site!... what part of miami did you live? i used to live there as well.. Miami Lakes (miami gardens dr & red road / broward co. border).... keep dropping heat!

HipKnokerZ

Dude you CUBAN??? Haha, I'm Puerto Rican and I lived down south Miami. In the Cutler Ridge/South Miami Heights/Perrine area. Same place Kimbo Slice is from. Holla