Black & White

B

Burna

whos the star in it? I remeber the name, but not the preview.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
trading races. imma watch. that shit looks silly as fuck but i bet its one of those shows that you just cant get enough of

Steel Side

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yea I peeped this show. It was pretty good. By the end of the show I wanted to see more. The white guys got some good points, but you can't expect to be opressed in a couple of days, come on now.

ill o.g.
Black.White.

Honestly this show ANNOYS me. I can't stand the two women. Their both equally as stupid and prejudice. The white woman is just dumb for example she refered to an attractive black girl as a "beutiful, black creature". and the black woman is always looking for the bad in whites. if she is ALWAYS looking for bad then when will she find the good.. in my opinion the kids are the smartest ones on the show because they genuinly want to learn about each others culture. whats you folks opinion.

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
I totally agree...To be honest, the adults period, moms and dads are just plain ignorant, on both ends!

I think the show is just overly cliche...The black mom is the worst though...She's just a complete fool and adding to the stereotype of the "angry black woman". She knows that the white mom wasnt calling her a bitch, if you can understand the context of what she was saying last eposide then you're just a retard.

The white woman is crazy, but I think she's sincere, just a little naieve. She really doesn't know any better. The "beautiful black creature" comment is a little awkward and antisocial, but I think shes juswt crazy. She reminds me of my mom, only to the tenth power. Just loves to talk and socialize and probably does it a little too much.

members online