Best Ever VST

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
hey Bassic, there are lots of great vst's but you need to specify what sound you ar looking for! natural synthetic lead, pads, bass whatever. But also, most vst's are fully adjustable so most of the time you have to adjust levels to ONLY find what your really looking for.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
LET ME MAKE THIS EASY ON YOU.

PLEASE CLARIFY THE QUESTION

you ask some cryptic question that doesnt make sense

there are thousands of vst's. they all do different things, have different focuses, different types of sounds and everything, so there is no "best"

now if you say "what is the best organ vst" or "best workstation-type vst" or "best orchestral vst" or something specific where we can point you in the right direction

but saying "what is the best vst" is pointless and gives us nothing to answer the questiojn with

so

AGAIN

WHAT DO YOU MEAN EXACTLY

bassic

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
ur favourite 1 wot u use the most cos of ease of use or soundquality jus ur favourite, damn it can't b that hard. mines Edirol Orchestral or Elektrik piano

K

Krazie-8

I love the SUPERSOUND8 vst i downloaded for my fl studio 4, and the plugsound cds

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
I like absynth, though I haven't been able to use it much yet in my hip hop production.

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The pro-53...ots got some real nice presets. I haven't really incorporated it any of my work apart from like 2 tracks, but it really is nice.

members online