best album intro

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yeah, the dynasty intro is tight.
the illmatic is a straight classic as well.

first the soundclip from Large Professor - Live at the BBQ and the Wildstyle stuff.

the gangstarr - full clip intro is cool, the big l stuff and so forth.
the big picture intro is pretty cool as well.

eminem's public service announcements are pretty "classic" like it or not :p

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Vince said:
first the soundclip from Large Professor - Live at the BBQ and the Wildstyle stuff.

whats Wildstyle? please educate me coz i love that beat.

sAfE.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
uhm, Wildstyle...the legendary hip-hop movie?
Come on now Rythmikal :D where's your hip-hop knowledge?

T

The Bastard

Rhythmikal said:
whats Wildstyle? please educate me coz i love that beat.

sAfE.
:( , its a mad old documentary aired by pbs i believe,it was a doc. on rise of hip hop in nyc, it was mostly grafitti based but theres a good amount on mcing ,breakin,djin footage in there too. im not sure if pbs still airs it but you can get it on dvd now , another good flick to check out is ''scratch'' pretty self explanitory what its about

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
it ain't a documentary.
it's an attempt at a movie. haha, but honestly, as a movie...it sucks, but it's culture signifigance and the way it promoted hip-hop is priceless.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
well it aint rele the album intro but its the intro of CD 2 of Wu Tang forever..when Rza wuz talkin about mufuckas in the industry we knew who he wuz talkin about and he didnt even have to say a name..it wuz a hot intro for CD 2 then Triumph plays cant get any better than that

T

The Bastard

FuriouZ said:
well it aint rele the album intro but its the intro of CD 2 of Wu Tang forever..when Rza wuz talkin about mufuckas in the industry we knew who he wuz talkin about and he didnt even have to say a name..it wuz a hot intro for CD 2 then Triumph plays cant get any better than that
the one where hes like all you simple minded dr suess mother goose mcs quit bitin off my niggaz lol

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Atliens

... and I HATED the album, but... J-Kwon's intro is real nice and simple too...

huh, is my mic on (thump thump thump <--- tapping on the mic) is my mic on?

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
Vince said:
damn, that's a hard one.

I think the Chronic 2001 will always be a favorite.

the THX sound in the beginning and the sound of hydralics going crazy, and cutting from "What up Dr.Dre?" directly to The Watcher was something that gave me goosebumps when I heard it the first time.

Yeah, I really liked that too. It effected me the same way. LOL!

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
woohff said:
New Common albums intro is great. Like the way different instruments jump in.

fuck yeah, the best track on the album.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
the one where hes like all you simple minded dr suess mother goose mcs quit bitin off my niggaz lol
YEA THAT SHYT WUZ HOTTTTT!!!...but that BIG L BIG PICTURE INTRO WUZ FIRE!!..PUT UR L'S UP THIS AINT FUCKIN LL COOL J HA HA

T

The Bastard

FuriouZ said:
who was he talkin about? i figured it was puffy cuz he said sumthin bout loopin the hook off r n b songs n shit lol

Bosta

Hi Joka
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
goodie mob - soul food ....." lord its so hard living this life, a constant struggle each and every day..........." cee lo singin

thread closed

WORDAMOUPH

NUPHONIX PRODUKTIONS
ill o.g.
TUPAC -makaveli , where hes going at JAY, NAs MOBB DEEP shit even xzibit
NAS GOD SON/ GET DOWN!
BONE THUGS/ Creeping on a come up......just because it was the first cd I ever bought back in 94, and that intro always stuck on me , where they singin all that crazy redrum shit in accapella..

WORDAMOUPH

NUPHONIX PRODUKTIONS
ill o.g.
Oh Yeah Tha Intro To The First Chronic Cd Is Crazy< The Beat Were Snoop Is Just Talking Shit On Is Straight Gangsta To The Bone Marrow!

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
big pun - beware ..... that shit was crazy ....

nas - gods son.. ..fuc it every nas album has a tight intro...

50 cent - whattup gangsta ... i dont give a fuc what anybody says that shit is str8 bangin

wu tang forever - 2nd cd .. intro + triumph ...woooo!!

gza liquid swords .... that chinese shit .. when the emcees caaaaaaame to live out the naaaaaames

raekwon .. only built ... we gon grow like a plant son ... as long as the love and the trust is there

2pac .. my ambitiuonz as a rida... still possibly the most gangsta shit ever recorded