Besides fl studio

loudejmaster

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
what other equipment should i buy that i can use to get the best out of production since my main source is realy fl

O

open mind

U REALLY NEED LOTS OF VST INSTRUMENTS to geht fl runnin u know.theres lots of good vst instruments posted in the forum just use the search function.

as a start i recommend u gettin kontakt,sampletank,hypersonic,albino.......etc....

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
NobleWordz said:
a midi controller.
Cosigned... + a bunch of VST's ... you'll find a lot of free ones in the ressource section, in this site...

z0n3d0u7

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Id suggest a nice 61 key Midi controller, A decent 16 pad Drum controller, NI Komplete, A sound card, And at minimuim a Good [Senhieser HD 280 Pro, Ect.] set of headphones. You'll need monitors pretty soon as well.

-FL6 is $100 [I assume you already have it?
-NI Kontact is around $300 i believe [But VERY well worth it. You'll never need another VST. I LOVE Battery2, And its $99 alone.]
-Sound card is Very important.. get one specifically for recording [Maudio 24/96, E-mu 0404. Both $99]
-Pad controller [$99 for MPD16, Which i use. Or you could spend $199 on one of the newer one's (MPD24, Korg Pad control)]
-Senhieser HD 280 Pro's are $99, And as far as i know pretty muchthe best ~$100 headphones.
-Key controller.. I suggest going with atleast a 61 key. Altho, 49keys are fine. Expect to spend $150, And look into M-Audio, E-mu, And a few other company's. [The M-Audio Axiom line, comes with 8 pad's, And are decent priced, and built.]

$850 to $1000, And youve got a great start.

It all depends what you plan to do with your set-up tho. If you plan to record, You need Mic(s), Mic pre's, Mixers, Acoustic foam, Ect.

If you wanna sample [Who dont?], You need a nice Direct drive deck, Nice cartraige, And a phono convertor.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
'tree posted a website with a shit loa of free vst's. do a search for it

T

The Bastard

man fl studio is the fuckin shit, its so fuckin easy and just as good as using an mpc(i know cuz i use to have one) i should be in a fl studio commercial as a satisfied customer,but to answer ur question, u dont NEED anything cept a midi controller .fls a fuckin studio in a program,if u sample records u prolly wont even need vsts either, but its good to have em,specially for bass and pads