Beautiful and Awkwardly Embarassing!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
*Check this out...I gotta use race to describe what I witnessed this morning and you'll understand why as I explain*. btw, for those that don't know...I'm black and super handsome! (lol)

The time was about 8:10 am and I was out making a run. I stopped at the gas station to fill up my car. As I was walking back after paying inside, I noticed a car pull up at the next pump beside mine. Out stepped an older (i'd say a late 40/ early 50 ish) absolutely beautiful white lady. Nice hair cut, nice dress, super dope body, nice car (Lexus), I mean everything was working for her. You could tell she had a lot of class! I couldn't help but stare because she was so damn fine. On the other side of me was a black lady with 2 kids getting gas.

Then this white younger girl pulled up on the other side of the beautiful white lady in a big ass 4x4 truck with a confederate front tag and "redneck" stickers here and there on her truck, you could hear her music banging but you couldn't tell what it was saying until she opened her door. When she opened her door all you could hear was "nicca this" and "nicca that", "bitch this" and "mothafugger that". She left her door wide open while she pumped gas as to say "I want everybody to hear this..." It was some Dirty South song that I never heard before.

As the beautiful white lady turned and looked at me, I could just sense the embarassment in her face and posture, this young white girl playing this music, this loud, this early in the morning, while there were black kids less than 10 yards away. I know that she could also sense my embarassment of the song knowing it was made by black rappers.

To add more insult to injury...the young white girl was in the army! She was wearing her military camo! Which means that she works side by side with blacks - and - people, in general would expect her to have more respect for others (it's just a military personel stereotype).

Personally, this whole ordeal meant nothing to me, I was a little upset that the young white girl didn't have respect for the black kids and if my daughter had of been with me, I would have said something to her but the parent of the kids didn't say anything. Now, I'm not prejudice and I don't have a "physical" problem with people that are (thats their business) but I just ask that it's kept away from me. Very arkward situation but the beauty of it was amazing!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I definitely can see how that was beautiful. I dont see people in terms of color (I only do it when doing something that specifically calls for it. I had to learn to.), but when you have people with gaps as big as what america has created with blacks and white, its an awesome moment when they can share an understanding.

Thanks for sharing!

ItsBrandNew

ill o.g.
or, she might have felt awkward in general! on her left, obscene music, on her right a black dude checkin her out lol. how fast did she speed outta there? but no, its always touching when someone different from sees inside you and theres that special moment reminding us we are all brothers and sisters

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
lol nahhh you just gotta know me...she was pushing a Lex, l was pushing a Benz. As for my appearance, l have that laid back, beach boy/golfer look, you know... shorts, flip flops, golf shirt and golf cap (kinda like Sucio, but I don't sport american eagle tee's...hahaha). So she couldn't have felt threatened by me.

btw, welcome to the community!

RAW-D

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 41
haha cool story bro!

word at UNORTHODOX
'when you have people with gaps as big as what america has created with blacks and white, its an awesome moment when they can share an understanding.'

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
lol nahhh you just gotta know me...she was pushing a Lex, l was pushing a Benz.

Was I the only one that noticed he was pushing a Benz?

Lemme find out, Dac... Rich fuck.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Dac paid for access to a ufo. Hes straight for life lol