Beat Trader Contest

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Yeah i peeped the sight seems ok. But i'd put up basic stuff jus for some extra pocket change and at the same time get your name out there. Also u could prolly get some good outside deals to.

S

SilentNoiz

I'm just starting in the Biz end of the game, but...

Did ya'll peep this statement?

"Putting a price on your beats can be tricky. You want to sell your beats for what you think they are worth. Remember, all beats are sold exclusively, meaning you will not receive any royalties for the success of any material sold. Beats can be sold for as little as you want, to as much as you want. "

If you sell your joint for a few dollars and the jawn blows...you get screwed. That's bad business, no matter what 'exposure' you might get.

Just my modest opinion...

Peace.

Ambition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
From the B.I end you are very true but what artist are you selling beats to that can even give you a royalty check. I deal wit local cats that may sell 100 to 200 cds and I doubt they keep any books. I would not put any fire on the the site but to sell a beat or two to get more records or equipment I'm for it. Also look at it from this end most of us sample records at least I do but I put them on the site and sell them which is some illegal stuff considering I have no clearence. So it depends on how you look at it by all means pick the site apart I'm just trying to give back to a site and people that has helped my production skills

members online