Beat This! - March 1-2, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeatsByBlack

Battle Points: 13
so out of curiosity, how many of you will actually listen to all 31 beats before making your vote....because every beat deserves to be listened to...my honest opinion i don't think all 31 beats will be heard...prove me wrong people...lol
I listen to them all ....but your intro better not be too long and cut into the listen. I'm real quick to jump to the next if it don't catch me right away.

Poe Pockets

I do it for the love of music!!!!!!
Battle Points: 79
so out of curiosity, how many of you will actually listen to all 31 beats before making your vote....because every beat deserves to be listened to...my honest opinion i don't think all 31 beats will be heard...prove me wrong people...lol
@DEEZ BEATZ I thought I was the only one who listened to every submission. I do it for two reasons: 1) Out of respect for the producers creative rendition and 2) To get a vibe for what I may or may not being doing that could be quality work.

Poe Pockets

I do it for the love of music!!!!!!
Battle Points: 79
Looking to put together a collective of producers to share resources and artist. I currently have a squad of 4 (including myself) from Chicago but looking to collaborate with others. Anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online