Beat This! - June 16-17, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Battle Points: 34
This was easy to pick a few at the top. Lot of decent beats, but nothing that stood out (aside from my own :)))))) haha. Came down to 4 that were dope to listen to. So, then I had to dig into the technical shit.. 1 of them was so basic it couldn't survive. So, it was 3. 3 of 25 or so.. I'd say not the strongest battle I've heard.. but I aint been down in a year. But... there were no terrible ones.. Usually there was always like 6 or 7 completely trash beats... I'd say there were none. So, that's good. But, only the elite matter, and this time there were fewer of those. I think as usual it will come down to the preference of style.... and that's where I'll fail! Although, I know my shit is holding it down.

Silentz

Boom Bap addict
Battle Points: 113
Now I can say before anyone complains about the beat with the vocal, I uploaded one where I was messing with different samples instead of the one without the vocal. Congrats to the winner and runners up.

Battle Points: 153
lol no clue, didn't see these coming!

@Magnetic Audio that beat was fkn dope my man...could listen to that all day, driving n feeling like a total pimp lol. well done, get that to an artist man :)

there were some more epic sampled ones, like @S3oulC1ty also @LordSpinal ' s beat did not deserve that place, dope as fuck..

@Iron Keys, did you have some troubles with the piano roll? xD (jk I see what you did there, should have kept the ''swing'' to a minimum imo)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
These NO THEME themes are always tough. There were a ton of good beats in this one. Congrats to @Vossi Beats on the win!

Outside of the top 5 I really enjoyed these as well:
@SPINE.WAV @RekRaptor @Face Valid @Paco

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

I tried it on Linux and it seemed pretty good.
It is really good in my opinion. A lot of people just crack jokes on it because of the price point.

The main draw to me is that it's open source, so users are always coming up with unique plugins and features.
Besides that it just seemed to fit like a glove after a few weeks of using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online