*** Beat This! August 7, 2011 Voting ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
In order to vote, please reply to this thread with your top 5 picks, from 1st to 5th. You must pick 5, otherwise your votes won't count.

Like this:

1st place: name
2nd place: name
3rd place: name
4th place: name
5th place: name

Theme:
Strings

Listen to the contestants: https://www.illmuzik.com/beat-this-competition/contestants/

Please do not vote for your friends, vote simply for which beat is the best. We're trusting you to vote properly.

Remember, this thread is for VOTES ONLY, NO DISCUSSIONS.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
1) Dacalion (Dawg this is TIGHT...needs more of the second flip of the Piano which makes the track darker and harder, more gutter piano and it's a STR8 BANGER)

2) Justripe-NICE...drums programing on point. Just need a bit more sample variation

3) Gene flo-mix could be way better

4) Ozmosis-need an intro and some change ups

5) Quality-didn't have a "quality mix" pun intended. Nothing was balanced.

Good work everybody!

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
1) Dac (Intro was great, Mixed well, Dope sample, Scratches were ok.. didn't compliment the track IMO, Piano part seems out of sync/place with the rest of the sample on some parts)

2)Just Ripe (Dope sample/ I waited for a more change up)

3)Gene Flo ( Sample was nice/ Everything sounded like you took a pillow to the speakers and rerecorded it)

4)Ozmosis ( Track was nice, but fell short in this comp unfortunately )

5)Quality ( Interesting take cant knock ya for being different, It felt like the track was going everywhere and nowhere)

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
1) Dacalion (Dawg this is TIGHT...needs more of the second flip of the Piano which makes the track darker and harder, more gutter piano and it's a STR8 BANGER)

2) Justripe-NICE...drums programing on point. Just need a bit more sample variation

3) Gene flo-mix could be way better

4) Ozmosis-need an intro and some change ups

5) Quality-didn't have a "quality mix" pun intended. Nothing was balanced.

Good work everybody!

1) Dac (Intro was great, Mixed well, Dope sample, Scratches were ok.. didn't compliment the track IMO, Piano part seems out of sync/place with the rest of the sample on some parts)

2)Just Ripe (Dope sample/ I waited for a more change up)

3)Gene Flo ( Sample was nice/ Everything sounded like you took a pillow to the speakers and rerecorded it)

4)Ozmosis ( Track was nice, but fell short in this comp unfortunately )

5)Quality ( Interesting take cant knock ya for being different, It felt like the track was going everywhere and nowhere)

wtf...

Status
Not open for further replies.