Beat This! - August 3-4, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

d.fusion

soundcloud.com/dfusionmusic
Battle Points: 61
@S3oulC1ty dope as always..good job with the scratches. i wish the sample was a bit louder though.
@bcwarlock nice asian sample. very wu-tangish. tight beat.
@River Cruz the drums def need to be beefed up. good samples though but overall bland
@A.R. DASUPASTAR i like the idea of the beat but i feel the main sample would go much better with a more standard drum pattern. too choppy for my taste. "well now you;re finished" xD
@TriKRaps solid beat but not very kung-fu-ish
@BuddhaBaNG ent. also no very kung-fu-ish but i gotta give props for the mk title (sample aswell?) TEST YOUR MIGHT!
@Klypse it was you indeed xD drums a little stiff but the sample work is on point. the filter is pointless though. since theres not much bass and it give off a different vibe with no instruments..."3" :)
@44Beatzz i wish the drums would hit harder cause the sample is fire.. good job though!
@hardboiled yh cant ever complain about hard drums with you:) nice beat, the electric bass comes off nice. the vocals sound a bit lie some brazzers shit:)
@Ozmosis i was scared the intro sample wouldnt switch up ;D very nice beat man. i feel it would use some glueing.. but i really like it drums and sample blend in very good.
@rudben one of the few slower beats. pretty good. i like the sfx.nice bassline aswell. i didnt like the very subtle vocals though, kind of disturbing because i cant understand anything they're saying.
@Good.F.NeLLa also not very kung-fu type beat. but its nice nevertheless. very clean mix. maybe you could have had the vocs stand out better.
@DJ BashDaddy dirrrty. sound ok but for me too repetetive with that bassline. good switch-ups though i feel that outro
@oninkaf nice hard hitting beat. lacks a bit low-end freqs though... but great job with those percussions. also nice vocs in there.

i didnt plan on reviewing all beats but here ya go, had fun listening. in no particular order my top3 go to: @S3oulC1ty @bcwarlock @Ozmosis

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online