Beat This! - April 6-7, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time consuming part for me was the mixing. Giving it that nasty 80s crunch and slobby stereo image almost didn't work out for me with the small amount of time I had to get it done. Sometimes I really don't like mixing, listening to the same 4 bars 300 times in a row can be exhausting

I’ve just ran out of time now and had some major mixing still to do but oh well, it is what it is. It’s on my memory stick ready to upload later at work, good luck everyone

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Spud life!
hot tub potato GIF by Chris Timmons

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Battle Points: 34
never set out to make a particular type of beat like this.. have to say it was interesting and hard as fuck to not just do "me".. like.. it's got my influence.. but there's so many things i normally would want to do that you couldn't really get away with for an 80's style.. Prolly still missed the mark, but definitely took the influences to heart. The best part is I expect to lose, so I can't be let down. LOL. good luck y'all.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
never set out to make a particular type of beat like this.. have to say it was interesting and hard as fuck to not just do "me".. like.. it's got my influence.. but there's so many things i normally would want to do that you couldn't really get away with for an 80's style.. Prolly still missed the mark, but definitely took the influences to heart. The best part is I expect to lose, so I can't be let down. LOL. good luck y'all.
Don't worry brother, this shit is my forte and i wont even place.

Status
Not open for further replies.