Beat This! - April 22-23, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
That remix of Totos love isnt always on time was almost there if that guitar wasnt chopped. I mean was really good just my own thought was if it wasnt it woulda been more.fluid... really liked it though was a good 0lay off the song. Few others were nice, i like the rage against the machine one, just sounded like was an all sample mix.. still loved the shit out of it... really a few bangers, might change my vote when I get off work and can really listen... decisions decisions

Here french rapper Booba had a song sampling this Toto tune if anyone's interested.

With this many beat we should be able to vote three times, then have a gold silver and bronze :biggrin:
ive been thinking for a little while it would be good to be able to vote 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Then give points for each place, so at least people can get some points up without having to be the outright winner. Would make it easier for some of the newer producers to get some points and keep them encouraged

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
ive been thinking for a little while it would be good to be able to vote 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Then give points for each place, so at least people can get some points up without having to be the outright winner. Would make it easier for some of the newer producers to get some points and keep them encouraged
well if thats the case and since I am the new guy... we better get like 25 votes up there so I can get .25 a point and feel encouraged :shock:

I would be totally pleased if I made it in the top 10 in all seriousness.. but with some of these I dont know bout that.

well if thats the case and since I am the new guy... we better get like 25 votes up there so I can get .25 a point and feel encouraged :shock:

I would be totally pleased if I made it in the top 10 in all seriousness.. but with some of these I dont know bout that.
by new, i didnt mean new to the site, I mean new to production. It can be a bit overwhelming for a new producer when you hear some of the beats they would have to go up against, for me I love the challenge but Im well seasoned in beat battling and would rather lose to a better beat and try harder next time than always win and get complacent. Its not so easy for a new beatmaker that is really impressed with their own progression, but nobody else appreciates it, we have all been there. Finding out we are not as good as we think we are in our own heads is a powerful learning experiences and one of the most important ones I learned here to tame my own overblown ego

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online