• chris

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Drago Zetic

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • gt90

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who has the best beat? Vote in the poll above.

@chris @Drago Zetić @gt90

All beats we're good..but @Drago Zetić , your beat just dominated this competition...@gt90, your beat was going good the first 30 secs. But then it just went nowhere..I have that same sample .. it's a good sample but you just need to build your beats better with sample or vice versa..keep working on your skills bruh. @chris, your beat has potential but it is lacking a lot of good elements..right now it is very plain. Nice try though..keep working on it

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
@gt90 I Really Liked Your Track ,Because Of The Sample Thought The Snare Was A Bit Tssst Sounding But I Did Like That Sample A Lot
@Drago Zetić Liked The Drums The Most On Yours In The End It Was A Close One To Call Between Beat 2 & 3
As Always I Can Only Judge By How My Body Reacts
I Go By This Simple System
Shake Head With A Scowl - Not Into It (Beat 1)
Middle & Index Finger Tapping - I Feel That (Beat 2)
Leg Starts Going - Yes I Like That (Beat 3)
Head & Leg Moving In Sync - Awwww That's The Shit !
Pacing About Moving Arms In An Erratic Way - ARGHHHHH YEAH !!!!!
Peace & Good Luck To The 3 Of Ya !!!!!

JAY UNO

Sample heavy? Just a little bit.
Battle Points: 134
I played this about 5 6 times and you know I'm feeling #5 overall. A few things here and there but dope job! Salute @Drago Zetić felling that one just that kick tho nothing major. Glad to hear tho u know I'm ONE with ya. Cant wait to hear #6 @gt90 showing a lot of potential, just try to have your chops flow and you'll see victory! The mix is great! Thanks for sharing, keeps me hungry!

gt90

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 84
@Matt-D Glad you liked the beat, thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it.
@C4NTK33P5T1LL Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it. I like your system of picking the best beat :)
@JAY UNO Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it. I'll keep working on getting my chops to flow more.

Klypse

Space Diggin..
Battle Points: 93
@gt90 I'm loving the mix and the chops on the beat. The drums are on point also. The only thing you need to fix is the drum pattern. You need to switch it up a bit to keep it interesting....other than that good job

@Drago Zetić Dope shit....congratz my dude nothing to say about it. Just keep pushing it..

@chris That 808 BANGS and the beat is nice, but I was expecting more outta it..

members online