Beat Battles

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Can anybody explain to me how the beat battles work?

Easy...

First you read the post, rules, details and theme for the current battle.

Then you spend a week working hard, finding the perfect response, great concept, make your production well, spend a few days mixing to get it just right.

Then you make sure you understand the signup (example. Beat This says "12th-13th" that means you upload your beat on the 12th DEADLINE, and the voting is on the 13th)

Then when the battle goes live...

YOU GET YOUR ASS COMPLETELY SMOKED AND OBLITERATED BY SOME SERIOUS BIG DICK BEATS by Iron Keys, Arvin, 2Good, Crog, Memento and Co.

Then you either accept the soreness, cry and moan, get some feedback, and then come back again next time for more of the same and repeat the process.

Good luck.
Have fun.

Stay ill.

ProPortionMusic

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 1
Actually, I take criticism extremely well. If someone tells me I made a shit song, I'm not gonna complain. I'm gonna make that shit song into a semi-shit song. And, yeah, I basically already figured I'd get my ass kicked by the pros. No way a teenaged newbie like me could pass all of the pros. I already know I'm screwed XD

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Actually, I take criticism extremely well. If someone tells me I made a shit song, I'm not gonna complain. I'm gonna make that shit song into a semi-shit song. And, yeah, I basically already figured I'd get my ass kicked by the pros. No way a teenaged newbie like me could pass all of the pros. I already know I'm screwed XD
You'll get there. And thats the spirit!

When you look at us 'pros' with all our wonderful sparkly battle badges, and you seek to start getting your own added to your profile banner.

Fun times ahead.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
A Goofy Movie Awww GIF

Justin Timberlake No GIF by iHeartRadio

V.J. Retro

The silent beat assassin
Easy...

First you read the post, rules, details and theme for the current battle.

Then you spend a week working hard, finding the perfect response, great concept, make your production well, spend a few days mixing to get it just right.

Then you make sure you understand the signup (example. Beat This says "12th-13th" that means you upload your beat on the 12th DEADLINE, and the voting is on the 13th)

Then when the battle goes live...

YOU GET YOUR ASS COMPLETELY SMOKED AND OBLITERATED BY SOME SERIOUS BIG DICK BEATS by Iron Keys, Arvin, 2Good, Crog, Memento and Co.

Then you either accept the soreness, cry and moan, get some feedback, and then come back again next time for more of the same and repeat the process.

Good luck.
Have fun.

Stay ill.
However, if you're beat is lit and it smokes the other big players you get points and bragging rights for a week. XD