be cool

T

The Bastard

this flick was pretty good. the first 20 minites or so i wasnt really gettin into it but it took a turn for the better after that . the rock and andre 3000 were maaaaaaaaaad funny. was weird seein andre in sum normal street clothes

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
BASTARD said:
this flick was pretty good. the first 20 minites or so i wasnt really gettin into it but it took a turn for the better after that . the rock and andre 3000 were maaaaaaaaaad funny. was weird seein andre in sum normal street clothes

yeah that movie was Hilarious, i saw it when it first came out. rock at the boot barn lol

T

The Bastard

classic said:
to me that movie was MAD lame, i dident laugh once, it seemed to forced and predicable

class
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, how bout the look on andres face after the russian dude said nigga, that was classic

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
BASTARD said:
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, how bout the look on andres face after the russian dude said nigga, that was classic

...and the Cedric the Entertainer's monologue in that part? That was the truth right there...

Ambition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I liked the moive but seeing John Travolta, and Uma Thurman act to like music and hip-hop at that was very forced and corny

T

The Bastard

Ambition said:
I liked the moive but seeing John Travolta, and Uma Thurman act to like music and hip-hop at that was very forced and corny
seeing uma thurman dance like that in them white jeans gave me a semi

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
classic said:
to me that movie was MAD lame, i dident laugh once, it seemed to forced and predicable

class

Definetaly man, that movie sucked more than ass. Only the part with dre 3000 were funny, that's like a big 6-7 min out of 1h30

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
didnt really see the movie, only that part I was talking about...

mmmmh....

gotta see it now!

Wattz21XX

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
twinkle twinkle baby, twinkle twinkle...

watchin christina milian is always a good look.
I sampled that song she played on the piano straight from the movie cause the soundtrack one didn't have the same emotion.

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
eXampuL_oNe said:
Vince Vaughn had me dyin'!!! " J LEEZY!!!!! Look don't come at me with the J Leezy SHIT, AIGHT!?!?!!" LOL....

Yeah dogg, that was the line that drew tears from my eyes!!!!! WOW!! How ill was that???

T

The Bastard

some of it was a little forced tho. the white guy tryin to be black is getting extremly played out. i seen enough of that in malibus most wanted. and countless other flicks. it worked tho