Battery.

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Multiple out selection in Battery..

I see the output box in the right bottom of the VST.

But how can i change the output digits cus it doesn't seem to work on my version..

NE help please?

Thanx

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Hmm Fruity 7 doesnt either? Hmm i read some where that it did, cus right now i'm working with battery for drums cus the sound is a lil better and i like the way u can manipulate drums in it..

But all my drums come out on the same track, that means i need to switch to cubase or something for my drums. But i don't quite get Cubase.

But is it correct that you switch output channels by the box in the right bottom of the device?

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah, it is correct. Try clicking on that box where it says 1-2, 3-4, 5-6 etc...

That's should do, and make sure to check those options in top left corner of the Battery, somewhere in the middle you got an option "enable multiple outs".

Dunno fam, it works for me, I got my outs spread across FL's mixer.

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Yeah, it is correct. Try clicking on that box where it says 1-2, 3-4, 5-6 etc...

That's should do, and make sure to check those options in top left corner of the Battery, somewhere in the middle you got an option "enable multiple outs".

Dunno fam, it works for me, I got my outs spread across FL's mixer.

Yeah that's the thing i want to do too..

But which version of Battery do u rock?

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I've tried 2 & 3 and it works on both versions. I use FL 7.
You have to click on cell wit let's say kick and select output, then select another cell wit snare and again choose output number. It should work by default or I just got lucky with it

paradigmshifter

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I've tried 2 & 3 and it works on both versions. I use FL 7.
You have to click on cell wit let's say kick and select output, then select another cell wit snare and again choose output number. It should work by default or I just got lucky with it

Yeah, you'll need to enable multiple outputs on the Fruity Wrapper -- drop-down menu on the top-left corner next to the folder icon... Since FL uses a VSTi / DXi plugin wrapper (not native VST like Cubase), not all the features on some plug-ins work correctly... but I got the o/p on Battery routed to different ch's on the FL mixer...

Peace.

www.myspace.com/sonicparadigmshift

breal

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Right next to the folder.The little arrow.Drop down and you will see Show midi input
and output port.

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
K, nother problem..

I checked the enable multiple outputs box.

So i can change it on the vertical lines, like A, B , C , D,

But it won't change it when i want to set different outs on like A1 = 3/4 and A2 = 5/6

Is this possible??

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Ok, now i do get the whole idea of splitting the channels..

But now the CPU on the Battery VST is bugging and the playback gets real stuttery..

When it turn the fixed buffer size on it dissapears, put also will the sound from batttery only be played through the master channel and through the selected mixer channels..

How do I fix this problem?

breal

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
tight, does that work with like sampletank and philharmonik too?

Yeah.You need to add a midi out for everyone you have open in
Sampltank.
Go to the Channel menu and add a Midi-out for each one.
Use the same number for Port ins and outs.Enter midi notes
in the pianoroll of each Midi-out.