Batch Vocal Tagging?

alkota

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Whats up illmuzik? Been a while since ive been here. Anyway, I have a new vocal tag and about 70 beats I need to tag with it. Whats a good program for OS-X to batch tag the beats? I hate to sit here in pro tools or audacity and bounce each track. Or maybe there is a way that I don't know how to do it.

Anyway,

Thanks for your help

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I think this is just one of those things you gotta deal with and do manually, at least to my knowledge...

I dunno if theres a feature like this in PT but in Logic you can create an appleloop that adapts to any tempo...what I would do if I were you is create the equivalant of an apple loop of the same sound tag you want to use on all your tracks and then archive that into your library...then when u go to tag each beat it will just be a matter of starting a new track each time and rolling a region/clip across the whole beat in seconds, and it'll all be in time....this obviously doesnt remove the need to bounce each track individually but at least you can cut down some of the work and make it a little more swift.

Just an idea anyway...

members online